Game keeps crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game keeps crashing

Post by comedykid0909 on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 02:15

Hey guys I got a small problemo. I'm at the beginning of the problem so I haven't really tried anything to fix it but basically I play The Sims 3 with every current ep and the first time it crashes when I tried to save. Now when I get into the game and play in a way that I just forget to save, it crashes on me after an hour or so.

P.S. I've had the game for a while and this has never really happened. My guess is it is happening because I tried installing the 70s, 80s, 90s sp. That's really the only difference since the last time I played.

Thanks for any help. The Sims 3 plumbob
comedykid0909
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Movies, MLB The Show series, GTA series, Red Dead Redemption, The Walking Dead (the good one), Heavy Rain, the classic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers game
Male Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps crashing

Post by Algester on Mon 18 Mar 2013, 17:17

sometimes the crashing of the game is unavoidable... people here have stated that its because of EA's shoddy porting that was to blame so here's my quick fix get a mod that autosaves your game at certain intervals other than that... you can sue EA for no-support on OSX despite being described as playable on OSX.

PS: I also suffer the interval crashing of the game which is why I stopped playing

Algester
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps crashing

Post by TCPCohen on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:03

Hey, guys! I had the same problem when Seasons came out and the only solution I could find was to low the graphics. Now I'm playing crashing-free, so try this and see what happens.
Good luck!
TCPCohen
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Favourite games : Sims 3
Male Posts : 202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fix

Post by Helper on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:40

This is mostly caused by not having the right crack , please update your ultimate fix by going here and downloading the ultimate fix [ALL SIMS 3 UPDATED CRACKS] any problems just hit me up : http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Enjoy Hammertime

-The Helper
Helper
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Flight Simulators, Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down