mac sims 3 error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mac sims 3 error

Post by xxlisaxxmariexx1996 on Sun 10 Feb 2013, 21:02

hello,i have spent the last two days downloading and reinstaling the sims 3 and sims 3 supernatural my sims 3 used to play ok as i bought this from mac game store i downloaded the sims 3 supernatural torrent the other day and i was getting the no cd error i have tried fixing that but in unistalling sims 3 and supernatural i had to update my sims 3 base game so i updated it once then it said there was another update i get half way through and then it just says something about error and do i wish to debug it i clicked yes and it just shuts down same thing with a no!

please help am at my wits end!!!!

L

Admin edit: Moved.

- ADMIN

xxlisaxxmariexx1996
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mac sims 3 error

Post by theindiecity on Sun 10 Feb 2013, 21:12

Have you checked out The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix (http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems)? It usually fixes most problems on my Macbook. I'd recommend trying that first and see if it helps out. Are you using any other expansion packs, or are you just trying to play using the base game and Supernatural?

Also, are you downloading the game updates through the launcher? You could also try downloading the patch manually and see if that works. I tend to have better luck that way as well. If you search online, you can usually find the update patch for Mac.

Let me know if this helps or if you're still having issues. Good luck!

Andrea
theindiecity
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims Medieval
Female Posts : 24

View user profile http://omgitsandrea.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: mac sims 3 error

Post by xxlisaxxmariexx1996 on Sun 10 Feb 2013, 21:17

i dont really understand much about the patch or the ultimate fix lol but im re downloading the sims 3 base game right now.

xxlisaxxmariexx1996
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum