Sims 3 Late Night No Cd? Help Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Late Night No Cd? Help Please

Post by FerrisTime on Sun 17 Apr 2011, 17:50

Ok hey guys! Well i have a bought copy of the plain sims 3, and a downloaded (unbought) version of late night. Now i updated my game and now i cant play because it says i need to insert the late night disk. -sigh-

Also im not an expert in computers soo, if there is a detailed way to go about fixing this? Question

Please Help! Thx in advance.
FerrisTime
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Late Night No Cd? Help Please

Post by C-Squared on Mon 18 Apr 2011, 15:20

The admin will probably be able to help you better, but I'll try anyway. Try uninstalling the base game and download it instead, without applying the crack file. Then install the expansions in this order; (Just run the setup.exe files, don't apply any cracks.)

Outdoor Living Stuff
World Adventures
Late Night
(Any other expansions in any order)

Then download the .rar file with all the latest fixes and follow the instructions in the installation guide.

This is how I was told to do so it should work, the admin will be able to help you otherwise.

Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Mother 3
Male Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 18 Apr 2011, 18:22

@FerrisTime wrote:Ok hey guys! Well i have a bought copy of the plain sims 3, and a downloaded (unbought) version of late night. Now i updated my game and now i cant play because it says i need to insert the late night disk. -sigh-

Also im not an expert in computers soo, if there is a detailed way to go about fixing this? Question

Please Help! Thx in advance.

@C-Squared wrote:The admin will probably be able to help you better, but I'll try anyway. Try uninstalling the base game and download it instead, without applying the crack file. Then install the expansions in this order; (Just run the setup.exe files, don't apply any cracks.)

Outdoor Living Stuff
World Adventures
Late Night
(Any other expansions in any order)

Then download the .rar file with all the latest fixes and follow the instructions in the installation guide.

This is how I was told to do so it should work, the admin will be able to help you otherwise.
Hello,

No need to uninstall everything. Just be sure that you've installed Late Night and Outdoor Living Stuff and thén apply this fix: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Good luck!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum