Ambitions Download

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambitions Download

Post by starlitfire on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 01:54

Hi,
Okay, first I want to say yes I have ready the important things that were mentioned. I usually use disks to do installments, but this time I did two downloads. One was of 70s, 80s, and 90s; and the other was Ambitions. Now, the internet I'm using does not really allow me to make big downloads. I play sims on my desktop, but I took my lap top to a free wifi place for a quicker download. I moved the files from my laptop to my desktop exactly where they should be, However, I am getting an error after I installed Ambitions. It happened with the decades pack but seemed to fix itself. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, yet I get the same error every time: "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details"
I'm not even sure what the "Log" is.
If this is the same problem that has been solved, i am sorry for repetition. It just didn't seem as though it were. And like i said, my internet connection does not allow for large downloads. Thank you.

starlitfire
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ambitions Download

Post by Adwomin on Sun 17 Feb 2013, 13:09

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Try this, please: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t6052-error-during-startup-see-log-for-more-details-fix

Also, where exactly did you get all your downloads from?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum