Can't start my game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't start my game.

Post by NerdsInParis on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 00:36

Hey, so, um... I reinstalled my game and all the expansion packs a few days ago and I just retorrented everything. But when I tried to start the game it just said "Unable to start game, Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb). Is there anything I can do to possibly fix this? I use custom content, and I have all my expansion packs arr'd except the base game and Generations and Supernatural. Also, in my start menu all expansion packs's icons, except Ambitions, Late Night, and Supernatural are just the little piece of paper-thing and on the launcher it says I don't have Supernatural or Seasons, which, checking my Control Panel, are installed in my computer. I tried everything, I uninstalled my custom content, I used the Ultimate Fix, cracked my game, but nothing worked. Help?

Thank you, Noel.

Oh, and if anybody is curious, I have no stuff packs and every expansion pack except World Adventures installed. I also have store content, also from Games4theworld.

//EDIT

Nevermind, I fixed the problem. There is, however, one in-game problem that still needs to be resolved. Sorry.

Admin edit: Don't worry, we're here to help! I moved your topic to the "In-game" section in advance.

- ADMIN

NerdsInParis
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't start my game.

Post by invalidusername on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 22:55

Glad you solved it yourself, no need to be sorry about having problems. How can we help you?
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum