Store update all in one on origin game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store update all in one on origin game.

Post by Dimossa on Mon 18 Feb 2013, 09:20

Hey guys,
I have base game and some expansions through origin. Wanted to install store content. So was wondering if there is store update which will include everything in it? And does my way of installing it changes due to non cracked game? Thanks.

Dimossa
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Store update all in one on origin game.

Post by Natalya on Mon 18 Feb 2013, 15:21

Store content is very easy to install. If there is a new store patch, it will automatically ask you to install once you open the launcher. Just install it and play.

Once you download CC (find all the official EA store items, and I mean ALL of them since the beginning of Sims 3 in this link, for FREE) just double click on the .Sims3Packs you have downloaded and they will automatically be installed. Nothing else, just double click them all together or put them in My documents, Electronic Arts, Sims 3, Downloads folder and then go to Downloads bar in Launcher and select them all and click the Install button.

As easy as that!!! Post here if you have any problems and happy simming! The Sims 3 plumbob

Please take my poll for favorite Sims 3 creature : http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t6795-poll-favorite-sim-type#47880
And the poll for favorite Sims 3 Expansion and Stuff pack : http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t6796-poll-favorite-expansion-stuff-pack
Natalya
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, WWE 12, WWE 13, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Harry Potter games
Female Posts : 256

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimossa on Wed 20 Feb 2013, 01:24

So there is no 1 file which will include all store content for the past couple of years? I need to install every month content?

And if not..what i should install it from #1, than 2, 3 ...etc? That's 45 files to install from 2009 to 2013

Dimossa
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Wed 20 Feb 2013, 03:52

There are some torrents out with updates up to a point, but I would suggest going through and kind of being selective about installing store content, as it's still cc, and takes a bit of additional time to load if you add it all in, especially in CAS.
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya on Wed 20 Feb 2013, 03:55

Well yes... Download them all manually from the mediafire account, one by one. May take some time but worth it. I wouldn't trust any torrents, as only our CC are tested before uploaded. So either go for it or... Just install some of them.

Please take my poll for favorite Sims 3 creature : http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t6795-poll-favorite-sim-type#47880
And the poll for favorite Sims 3 Expansion and Stuff pack : http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t6796-poll-favorite-expansion-stuff-pack
Natalya
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, WWE 12, WWE 13, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Harry Potter games
Female Posts : 256

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimossa on Wed 20 Feb 2013, 20:25

Hmm..strange. Downloaded all 45 updates, installed em. But still my super sleeper in store for 400 simoleons and not for virtual $. And i didn't get auto feeder for animals for in game money either, only for 500-600 simoleone points. Those not included in updates? Tried to install pet feeder couple of times again, it says failed...

P.S.
Let me check again, I have licensed base game and almost all expansion packs. To get this store content i just install it through launcher, it doesn't matter if the game isn't cracked? Also i have save from cracked deluxe edition patched to dec 2012. And by loading this save to uncracked patched version of the game (its monte vista) My city loose town walls, coliseum is invisible, and all building in city is in modern style, not victorian...

Dimossa
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sun 24 Feb 2013, 16:19

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Navigate to the in-game "Settings" and then look in the third or fourth tab. Look for the option called "Enable Store Mode". Deselect it and then click "OK".

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum