I HAVE A BIG BIG PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP ME !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I HAVE A BIG BIG PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP ME !

Post by Damaris4Andy on Sat 23 Feb 2013, 21:08

Hello Guys.I'm kinda nervous now because from 2 o'clock since now at 10 o'clock i'm trying to fix my game.I installed sims 3 many times with your guide and it worked perfect.Ok today i receive update.Patch 1.50.56.I let it update.After that i read on website to not do this.Ok so the game...doesnt work anymore.Ok, i reinstalled all sims 3(i had base game, late night, generations, supernatural, seasons, KP stuff, Showtime and maybe one more but dont remember exactly which one), i restart the computer and i tried again to install them.Since then i installed and reinstalled all for 8 hours, since 2 until 10 o'clock and im gonno throw my computer out on the window.I get only errors, disc failure, my sims base game is not compatible with i dont know why, another error which tells me that if i continue probably i will have lots of bugs.I dont know what to do ... I tried to install only base game, generations and pets to not have again the patch 1.50.56 but doesnt work.That's the patch i receive and if i dont make update it tells me that my base game is not compatible.What is wrong ? i have the same sims like always had.Please help me ...

Damaris4Andy
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HAVE A BIG BIG PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP ME !

Post by Adwomin on Sun 24 Feb 2013, 16:58

Hello,

Do these steps again, but now in this order: 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix, they've both been updated. Good luck!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum