Can't update Fast Lane :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't update Fast Lane :(

Post by luckyclover17 on Tue 26 Apr - 15:14

I downloaded High-End Loft, Ambitions, and Fast Lane from Games4theworld. I was able to install them and play. However, I can't update them using the launcher and I have no idea why Sad. It would always say that my game is up to date even if it is not. I was able to update High-End Loft and Ambitions manually but not Fast Lane. Every time I download the latest patch for it and try to run it, an error message would appear that says something like "Invalid file found." even if I'm quite sure I downloaded the right patch Sad

Btw, I bought the base game and it's also pirated same with my Outdoor Living. Both are updated.

I don't know if this would help but this is how I installed it all (except for the base game and outdoor living)
1. I extracted the files into a folder on my desktop.
2. I ran the Autorun.exe and installed the game. I used a different serial code.
3. I copy-paste the crack
4. I ran the launcher and started playing the game. I forgot to check if it was updated Sad
When I remembered to check if my game's updated, I went to thesims3.com and checked for the latest game updates then I saw that my game's not updated so I opened the launcher and clicked on game updates. It says there the my game is up to date so I clicked refresh and it still says the same thing. I closed the launcher and opened it again and did the same thing but it still says my game is up to date when it is not. Sad

I'm sorry if I didn't follow the installation guide correctly Sad Please help me Sad

luckyclover17
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't update Fast Lane :(

Post by Adwomin on Thu 28 Apr - 17:04

Hello,

Just apply this fix and your game should be up-to-date: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Good luck!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum