Installing the Sims 3 Expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing the Sims 3 Expansions

Post by pinktomoyo18 on Thu 28 Apr 2011, 02:34

Hi!

I've been playing the sims for a long time now but I'm new to cracks. I have the genuine copy of the base game and I want to install all stuff and expansions. I wanted to make sure before doing anything to my game. Do I have to use the fix on the base game? And will my download manager still work after the fix?

Also, do I apply each crack after every install except for WA?
1. Install The Sims 3 base game.
2. Install Outdoor Living Stuff.*
3. Install Late Night.*
4. Install any other expansions you like. (For WA, just skip the "# Crack" folder)
5. Apply this fix: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
6. Your game should be working fine now! If not, álways feel free to reply to this e-mail with your problem.

I thought at first that I have to apply the cracks after the whole installation but I saw this and I didn't understand the note in Step 4.

And I already downloaded WA from gamestorrent, the reloaded one. I haven't installed it yet. Will the fix work on that too or do I have to download your torrent?

also, I want to use mesh hairs and custom skins. Is it okay to use them after installing the expansions and applying the fix? I also haven't modded before so I don't know if it will work.

Sorry if I have a lot of questions. I don't want to mess up so I'm making sure of everything. Smile

pinktomoyo18
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installing the Sims 3 Expansions

Post by Adwomin on Thu 28 Apr 2011, 17:12

Hello,

Yes, you can just install any The Sims 3 games / expansions, the fix should work on them all. (Just don't apply the fix for you retail base game, as described in the Fix' Installation Guide)

Just install áll the expansions and thén apply the Fix, as described in step 5.
Also, I recommend you do not use any Mods for the game, as these are notorious for messing up the game badly.

If you have any more questions, please let me know! Good luck!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum