Can I make it not show the gold store content stuff?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I make it not show the gold store content stuff?

Post by Twizzles on Sun 03 Mar 2013, 03:58

So I downloaded everything in the mediafire account (Oh my God that thing is a treasure trove. I bow in awe to the people that brought all that to the masses). All the store content and worlds and put them into my game. My game works like a charm with every stuff pack & expansion, no problems as of yet (although this computer has a hard time keeping up). I have a few questions though, I searched around and couldn't find anything.

What does "decrapped" store content mean? Is it something that is done to the store files on purpose? I see the downfall is the game doesn't recognize any of it as store content, as in game it still shows stuff in the buy and build modes that I "haven't bought" yet, with the gold squares around it. I guess I can live with the game not recognizing the store stuff, but is there any way I can get all of the stuff to go away saying I haven't bought this or that yet? Like it shows when you create a new game under the worlds to select, I have all of the store worlds, but it shows them again with a gold coin next to them I guess as an option to buy them. It's quite annoying and cumbersome, as this stuff shows up all over the game.

I found an option in game to turn all that stuff off. But I still would like to know what "decrapped" means and why it was done to the files, if anyone knows. Thank you. Smile

BTW, this website is amazing! Quite... Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I make it not show the gold store content stuff?

Post by Webmaster on Sun 03 Mar 2013, 12:27

Welcome to the Forum!
"Decrapped" means that the security is disabled, so you can add the files to a cracked game without any problems. I'm not sure what exactly is done, but as far as I know, a few lines of code are deleted from the file.
When you try to add a .Sims3Pack file to a cracked game without decrappifying it, you'll get a "Please update your game" error.

free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 19210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top