Editing NPC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Editing NPC?

Post by LittleBlackMerik on Tue 05 Mar 2013, 10:54

Well, as the tittle says, I wanna find some type of mod that can edit NPC's (Face, body, clothes, traits, more or less everything!). Point being is that I want all the professors in my new Sims 3 University game to be hot! If ya know what I mean? ;D lol!

Anyway, I hope you guys reply fast, thanks! Very Happy

LittleBlackMerik
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Editing NPC?

Post by IfICannotLove on Tue 05 Mar 2013, 14:10

Just use testingcheatsenabled true and Shift-Click them, then select "Edit Sim in CAS". Laughing

IfICannotLove
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by styblsd on Tue 05 Mar 2013, 19:54

Download Nraas' MasterController. The person above listed a way to edit their clothing, but you are not able to change their genetics.

With MasterController, it opens it up as if you are creating the person for the first time ever, and lets you change everything about them.

styblsd
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dez on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 05:14

@IfICannotLove wrote:Just use testingcheatsenabled true and Shift-Click them, then select "Edit Sim in CAS". Laughing
That is the best way to do it. You can't edit them if they are currently wearing a career outfit though.

Dez
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Little Big Planet 1,2 and Karting, Plants vs. Zombies, Classic Mario games and FIFA '12
Female Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleBlackMerik on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 09:03

Hey Styblsd, I wanna use the Master Controller but I'm at lost to which on to download. Is it in the Base Mod, Cheats, Expanded Tattoos, Integration or Progression?

LittleBlackMerik
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TUN3R on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 09:31

@LittleBlackMerik wrote:Hey Styblsd, I wanna use the Master Controller but I'm at lost to which on to download. Is it in the Base Mod, Cheats, Expanded Tattoos, Integration or Progression?

Base mod covers the genetics I think. But you should have the Cheats as well, could prove useful later.

TUN3R
BANNED
BANNED

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Male Posts : 646

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bears20 on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 14:13

@styblsd wrote:Download Nraas' MasterController. The person above listed a way to edit their clothing, but you are not able to change their genetics.

With MasterController, it opens it up as if you are creating the person for the first time ever, and lets you change everything about them.

Nope. If you use testingcheatsenabled true, you can edit anything and everything about the sim. You can change their traits, looks, add tattoos, do whatever you want to them. I've edited many a male NPC Laughing

bears20
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by styblsd on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 19:21

@LittleBlackMerik wrote:Hey Styblsd, I wanna use the Master Controller but I'm at lost to which on to download. Is it in the Base Mod, Cheats, Expanded Tattoos, Integration or Progression?

The Base mod is what you DEFINITELY need in order for the mod to function properly. Without this, the other parts will not work at all.
The Base mod itself does exactly what you want it to do, for the genetics.

The cheats part of MasterController adds more to the mod, in the terms of, like the name suggests, "cheating". It adds in the function to set levels of various "skills" in the game, like actual skills, celebrity levels, hidden skills, etc.

Expanded tattoos simply makes the tattoo function of the game more practical, adding more slots and spaces.

I don't particularly know what Integration adds to the mod as I don't use it.

Progression part of MasterController goes together with Nraas' StoryProgression mod, and won't function without it.

styblsd
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IfICannotLove on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 01:17

@styblsd wrote:Download Nraas' MasterController. The person above listed a way to edit their clothing, but you are not able to change their genetics.

It actually does work to edit their features, not just their clothing. Laughing

IfICannotLove
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 03:40

The only reason not to use the testingcheatsenabled way of changing sims is that by doing so you can majorly screw up your save. So if you don't make backups or anything, you would be out of luck when you save your game and have it become corrupt. Master Controller changes and allows this functionality, though it's still not exactly recommended.

invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum