Fix Corrupted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fix Corrupted

Post by Dalthea on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 20:54

Hey guys, sorry for bothering you again but I've got this really idiotic problem and I've been at it for hours and can't seem to get my head around this.
I downloaded University Life Expansion Pack perfectly , and just when I was about to download the fix I found out that my unrar seems to refuse to decompress University Life & 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff & Seasons & Supernatural & Diesel Stuff & Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats & Showtime & Master Suite Stuff & Pets & Town Life Stuff & Generations folder.
I've done EVERYTHING: I've redownloaded it about 5 times from 2 different browsers, I've deactivated all the firewalls and anti-virus, I've located the download folder (on firefox) to the desktop and honestly I have no idea what to do next xDD
The fix I had before installed and worked perfectly since november... What am I doing wrong or is there anything else I can do, besides praying to god its not my computers fault? x.x

Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

Favourite games : Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, God of War, Battlefield 3, Gran Turismo, Prototype, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed
Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fix Corrupted

Post by SoSoBelle on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 21:10

Did you try to open the folder and copy and paste it where it needs to go?
SoSoBelle
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Borderlands 1 & 2, Dead Island, Left 4 Dead 2, War Z, The Walking Dead, Black Ops, Halo, DayZ, The Binding of Issac, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Sim City, Killzone, Damned
Female Posts : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalthea on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 21:30

The folder simply won't decompress, I can't open it. Everything else is just fine, but without the folder the game keeps asking for University Life CD...

UPDATE:
So here's what happened: I tried (again) to download the fix and for some weird reason it did decompress the folder and I changed the name (cause I heard somebody had a problem concerning the length of the pastes name (?) I don't know xD) so I was able to install it, however it is still asking me for the disk whenever I get to the main menu, in-game.

Any thoughts? Wink

Last edited by Dalthea on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 23:09; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE)

Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

Favourite games : Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, God of War, Battlefield 3, Gran Turismo, Prototype, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:14

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalthea on Sun 24 Mar 2013, 18:24

No its fine, eventually I worked it out, but thanks anyway Wink

Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum