Just a quick question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a quick question.

Post by Sephymuffins on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Obviously, I'm new here. Like everyone else, The Sims 3 has been an honorary little bitch (excuse the language) and I'd tried everything.

I finally stumbled across this website/forum after installing multiple The Sims 3 torrents (all by basically different users), uninstalling, deleting files, patching and updating like an idiot and finally coming to the point where I wanted to throw my brand new laptop out my window.

On to the point here: I already went to the "How to install Sims 3 Correctly" link and skimmed through all the pages after reading the instructions thoroughly. The one question I had is, I have the base game on disk but there are a few expansions I'm currently downloading that I DO NOT have. Nothing has been installed yet (no Sims 3 files, nothing on my laptop), mainly because the torrents are downloading slowly, and I was planning on waiting for everything to finish so I could do a mass installing spree of ALL expansions and then use the Ultimate Fix \bin file.
However, would any Admin/Mod advise me to wait and do just that, or could I use that ultimate fix file AND still install expansions after? Would this somehow mess something up, or could I get away with it? Facepalm

I mainly ask, again, because I didn't see it asked anywhere else and because I'm a little impatient. I don't want to do anything stupid, though, and mess up something that I'm hoping for the FIRST TIME IN MONTHS - works.

Thanks for your time!
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.
Female Posts : 582

View user profile http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Just a quick question.

Post by Adwomin on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum