Major problem w/ Sims.. ((PAYING FOR ASSISTANCE!))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Major problem w/ Sims.. ((PAYING FOR ASSISTANCE!))

Post by 6ixxy on Sat 09 Mar 2013, 21:56

I have a large situation with my Sims 3. I did the major fix things and everything, I installed PETS and I did the same and I moved all the stuff, I didn't get no "update" notification when I did it which I found odd. Anyways, It worked, i got to pick a town, and then a loading screen appeared. ((It was a part of Sims, not like a Windows loading screen or something.)) And it stopped loading at exactly 10/15 percent. I still saw the bar circle around and then after minutes i pressed the START button ((on my keyboard)) and it said the Sims has stopped loading unexpectedly. I need help badly, if possible through Skype PLEASE ADD ME!!

= Skype. I AM WILLING TO PAY MAD DOLLA BILLS! [Only if your method works..], thank you..

6ixxy
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major problem w/ Sims.. ((PAYING FOR ASSISTANCE!))

Post by invalidusername on Sun 10 Mar 2013, 22:27

First off. BE PATIENT. We each have our own lives, and are not on here every day. We will help as soon as we can. It is unfortunate that none of us were on to help last night or this morning, but it happens.

Secondly, there's no need to pay for anything. That is just going to invite trouble because of people just wanting the money that are going to try to help, and possibly mess things up even worse.

Now, did you read the instructions here at all? If you did, you would know to update using the manual patch, to make sure you're completely updated, since the launcher is untrustworthy.
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major problem w/ Sims.. ((PAYING FOR ASSISTANCE!))

Post by Adwomin on Sat 16 Mar 2013, 21:49

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum