sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by Xvid on Wed 20 Mar 2013, 20:40

everythime when im try launch the sims 3 it doesent happend anything and i have try launch the game at the both ways and i have try uninstall everything and install everything back and still same problem and i dont have any mods at all, please help me and btw all this happend when i installed sims 3 super natural and i believe i followed every single step correct so please tell me what to do:(
close this, invalidusername helped me:)


Last edited by Xvid on Sun 24 Mar 2013, 15:17; edited 1 time in total

Xvid
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims(3) css callofduty
Male Posts : 6
Points : 1623
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-20
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by invalidusername on Wed 20 Mar 2013, 20:56

1. What's your base game version? (Hover over the base game icon in the bottom left of your launcher)

2. Did you use the ultimate fix?

3. Do you have other expansions, and if you do, where did you get them?
avatar
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043
Points : 4503
Reputation : 219
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by tamara40 on Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:16

I am having the same problem , except my base game reads version 0.0.0.0
after i patch it, even with the manual patch, this even happens with just the base game as i got sick of installing all the expansions only to be told "please see log" I`m so sick of trying to read the damn log and whats with the 0000 version, damn origin they never fix anything grr lol

tamara40
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Points : 1626
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cache Files?

Post by sims3hope on Fri 22 Mar 2013, 00:29

The same thing happened to me. It means (I think scratch ) you need to clear your cache files in you Sims 3 folder. I did this and I was able to play.
avatar
sims3hope
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, COD Black Ops, Band of Brothers
Female Posts : 168
Points : 1864
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by tamara40 on Fri 22 Mar 2013, 00:39

sweet thank you, i will try this Smile

tamara40
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Points : 1626
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by tamara40 on Fri 22 Mar 2013, 01:26

oh hell, it didnt work i cleared the cache files and still get the error Sad

tamara40
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Points : 1626
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by invalidusername on Fri 22 Mar 2013, 01:39

@tamara40 wrote:oh hell, it didnt work i cleared the cache files and still get the error Sad

Please open your own topic. It makes it easier to help you, and everybody else.
avatar
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043
Points : 4503
Reputation : 219
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by sims3hope on Fri 22 Mar 2013, 01:48

@invalidusername wrote:
@tamara40 wrote:oh hell, it didnt work i cleared the cache files and still get the error Sad

Please open your own topic. It makes it easier to help you, and everybody else.
Tamara is the one who made this thread?
avatar
sims3hope
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, COD Black Ops, Band of Brothers
Female Posts : 168
Points : 1864
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by invalidusername on Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:17

@sims3hope wrote:
@invalidusername wrote:
@tamara40 wrote:oh hell, it didnt work i cleared the cache files and still get the error Sad

Please open your own topic. It makes it easier to help you, and everybody else.
Tamara is the one who made this thread?

Actually, this is the first post in the thread :

@Xvid wrote:everythime when im try launch the sims 3 it doesent happend anything and i have try launch the game at the both ways and i have try uninstall everything and install everything back and still same problem and i dont have any mods at all, please help me and btw all this happend when i installed sims 3 super natural and i believe i followed every single step correct so please tell me what to do:(

That is definitely not tamara40 that wrote that.
avatar
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043
Points : 4503
Reputation : 219
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by tamara40 on Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:35

I`m sorry, is there any way to delete my posts as not to get anyone into trouble please??, mistakes happen, thanks Smile

tamara40
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Points : 1626
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by sims3hope on Fri 22 Mar 2013, 22:23

@invalidusername wrote:
@sims3hope wrote:
@invalidusername wrote:
@tamara40 wrote:oh hell, it didnt work i cleared the cache files and still get the error Sad

Please open your own topic. It makes it easier to help you, and everybody else.
Tamara is the one who made this thread?

Actually, this is the first post in the thread :

@Xvid wrote:everythime when im try launch the sims 3 it doesent happend anything and i have try launch the game at the both ways and i have try uninstall everything and install everything back and still same problem and i dont have any mods at all, please help me and btw all this happend when i installed sims 3 super natural and i believe i followed every single step correct so please tell me what to do:(

That is definitely not tamara40 that wrote that.

Facepalm Sorry! I misunderstood I should probably stop talking! Hope I didn't cause any problems! As well as a sorry to Xvid!
avatar
sims3hope
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, COD Black Ops, Band of Brothers
Female Posts : 168
Points : 1864
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by tamara40 on Sat 23 Mar 2013, 01:50

No everything is fine, except for the game not working lol Smile

tamara40
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Points : 1626
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by Xvid on Sun 24 Mar 2013, 15:15

thanks so much invalidusername i tested the ultimate fix and it worked:D

Xvid
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims(3) css callofduty
Male Posts : 6
Points : 1623
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-20
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by invalidusername on Sun 24 Mar 2013, 16:31

@Xvid wrote:thanks so much invalidusername i tested the ultimate fix and it worked:D

You're very welcome! Smile I'm always glad to help when I can. Enjoy the game!
avatar
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043
Points : 4503
Reputation : 219
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum