Sims Medieval installation guide? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval installation guide? [SOLVED]

Post by sillysillysilly on Sat 21 May 2011, 18:59

Hi! I'm sure you're getting tired of questions about the Sims Medieval, but I hope you don't mind helping me out a bit!

I downloaded the Reloaded version from The Pirate Bay, and for some reason I can't find the installation guide in any of the files. Where would it be? Should I just download the Ultimate Fix?

Thanks so much!

sillysillysilly
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims Medieval installation guide? [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Sun 22 May 2011, 10:50

Hello,

Well, that's because it isn't an official ® Games4theworld Download. RELOADED and Games4theworld are different uploaders. Most of the uploaders don't include clear instructions.
I can send you our Installation Guide, but it would be useless, since the files are different too.

What you can do now is download our version or I can try to guide you installing the RELOADED version.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by sillysillysilly on Sun 22 May 2011, 21:44

ah, that makes sense! i downloaded the official version last night, and i've gone through with the updates and everything, but i have another silly question. where is the image file to mount on daemon tools in?

sillysillysilly
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 23 May 2011, 16:22

Hello,

For our The Sims: Medieval torrent, there's no need to Mount anything. Here's what you need to do with the .rar file you downloaded:

Please open the .rar file you downloaded using only WinRar, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . (If you use any other software than WinRar, like WinZip or 7-zip, the files will get messed up!)
When you've opened the file using WinRar, select áll the files in it and drag & drop them to a folder on your Desktop. When the extraction is done, close the .rar file and open the folder on your Desktop.
Now, start by reading the included "# Installation Guide.txt" and you should be able to get the game to work yourself. Good luck!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by sillysillysilly on Mon 23 May 2011, 23:44

Razz gah, i'm really sorry, i keep doing dumb things. alright, well, i finally got it to work and it played great last night, but like everyone else i couldn't save. i think i missed an initial step because i couldn't access TSM through the start menu (because there was no Electronic Arts folder) so i couldn't uninstall it. i tried to manually delete everything from program files->electronic arts and everything related to TSM, restarted my computer, and re-downloaded TSM from this site. it still comes up that TSM is installed and i still need to "uninstall it" because i had it patched to the 1.3.13 version. any advice for me now? it's a pretty fun game that i quite enjoy, so it'd be great if i could go back to playing, but i'm starting to wonder if it's a lost cause...

//EDIT

nevermind! i figured it out! Very Happy yay it's all working now! thank you very much for all your help and patience!

sillysillysilly
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 24 May 2011, 17:49

Hello,

You're welcome and have fun playing!
If you have any more problems, don't hesitate to let me know!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum