[SOLVED] Supernatural Alchemy Table glitch?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED] Supernatural Alchemy Table glitch?

Post by Sloth Demon on Sat 23 Mar 2013, 14:26

The Sims Plumbob 1

Hello Games4theworld,

First of all, thanks so much for supplying and seeding all these torrents for sims 3! I love it, seeding some right now.
Now I've got a problem with the supernatural expansion i downloaded from here. Everytime i order my sim (every kind of sim, normal, ghost, vamp, were, witch, fairy) to go 'Elixer mixen' (I'm dutch and im having the dutch version, so not sure if this is correct; 'Brew Elixir'), Sim goes to stand before the thing, and then the command just dissapears. seems like either 1. its glitched or 2. i dont have any ingredients. I tried this all with empty backpack, only with 'poisonous apple' in my backpack, neither help. So do i need to buy ingredients first? Then it would be weird, im sure the game would let a notice pop up in the upper-right of the screen. but nooo.. no popup, no notice, no nothing.

Could you please help me?
Thanks,
Sloth Demon

[FIX]: Have enough ingredients for an elixir, everything magically starts working. No idea what happened.

EDIT I: Went to elixir store to buy some ingredients i perhaps needed, also bugged; shop didn't pop up. Help
EDIT II: Went on to try the Ultimate Fix of University Life & 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff & Seasons & Supernatural & Diesel Stuff & Katy Perry's Sweet Treats & Showtime & Master Suite Stuff & Pets & Town Life Stuff & Generations, only to find the game begging for the disk of Showtime. ಠ_ಠ. Note, i don't have the stuff packs listed in this list. (708090, diesel, katy,mastersuite, townlife) Do i need to download all these for the alchemy table to work? dear time.
EDIT III: NRaas' NoCD Patch failed to solve the issues of disk-begging noted above. I found that NoCD patch in your Temporary fix. After i installed the NoCD form the Temp Fix, i continiued to use the ultimate fix listed above. Gonna try the '# Crack' from the official Ultimate Fix, because that one always worked whatever pack i installed. Game worked like a charm, alchemy table didn't. Neither did the elixir shop.

Additional Info: Expansion packs installed:WA, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Fast lane, Late Night, Outdoor, Generations, (note the missing Town) Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life. Version: 1.50
Sloth Demon
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Just Cause 2, Saints Row: The Third, All TS3 Expansion Packs (exept stuff packs lol)
Male Posts : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Supernatural Alchemy Table glitch?

Post by Aɾყα on Tue 26 Mar 2013, 13:32

Hello,

Sorry we didn't get back to you, is everything working properly now?

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth Demon on Tue 26 Mar 2013, 14:22

it is, when it somehow clicked and started working. Sorry, i ant put up a definite fix.

Sloth Demon
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Just Cause 2, Saints Row: The Third, All TS3 Expansion Packs (exept stuff packs lol)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Tue 26 Mar 2013, 14:52

It's actually because of the ingredients, I do believe. But you should have been able to see a list of elixirs you had learned the recipes for, and just not been able to brew any of them..
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth Demon on Tue 26 Mar 2013, 21:28

no, just nothing popped up.

Sloth Demon
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum