Official MediaFire account down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Shaylyn71 on Thu 30 May 2013, 20:08

Any clue on the timing yet? I am patiently waiting for Dragon Valley and The Duke of Bows Renaissance Fair. I know you guys are working hard and have normal lives on top of it all. I am just wondering on timing. I don't have the $35 to get the Gold version and the extra points for the Fair. If you get both you get a special black dragon. That is a must have!

Thank you for your hard work with all of it anyway, I know you are working on it.

Shaylyn71
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Aɾყα on Thu 30 May 2013, 20:42

@Shaylyn71 wrote:Any clue on the timing yet? I am patiently waiting for Dragon Valley and The Duke of Bows Renaissance Fair. I know you guys are working hard and have normal lives on top of it all. I am just wondering on timing. I don't have the $35 to get the Gold version and the extra points for the Fair. If you get both you get a special black dragon. That is a must have!

Thank you for your hard work with all of it anyway, I know you are working on it.

It won't be long Very Happy

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Posts : 15105
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Cr8zyC8tL8dy on Thu 30 May 2013, 23:35

I can't wait to play with Dragons and the new 5th Ave clothing set reminds me of my show, Mad Men! Looking forward to new content! Keep up the good work, "trying" to wait "patiently"!


Last edited by Cr8zyC8tL8dy on Fri 31 May 2013, 02:44; edited 1 time in total

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 34
Points : 1583
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by majick26 on Fri 31 May 2013, 05:57

im confused if no one else can find them then were the heck am i geting them from.. first i go to http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads and click on the link on the first post http://www.games4theworld.org
and that takes me to a page were i click on down loads it says games for the world and has sort of a wooden looking back ground. when i click on downloads there is a drop down list and i click on games and software at the top of the list. that takes me to this page. http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html and all the downloads are there. i have already installed the base game and world adventures im working on high end loft stuff now.... i dont think these are outside links because they say games4theworld. and i also hope this is not off topic just trying to be helpfull

majick26
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 12
Points : 1697
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-01-10
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by J.T. on Fri 31 May 2013, 05:59

@majick26 wrote:im confused if no one else can find them then were the heck am i geting them from.. first i go to http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads and click on the link on the first post http://www.games4theworld.org
and that takes me to a page were i click on down loads it says games for the world and has sort of a wooden looking back ground. when i click on downloads there is a drop down list and i click on games and software at the top of the list. that takes me to this page. http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html and all the downloads are there. i have already installed the base game and world adventures im working on high end loft stuff now.... i dont think these are outside links because they say games4theworld. and i also hope this is not off topic just trying to be helpfull
They are not talking about the stuff packs though... They are talking about how to download custom content

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5813
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by invalidusername on Fri 31 May 2013, 06:01

@majick26 wrote:im confused if no one else can find them then were the heck am i geting them from.. first i go to http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads and click on the link on the first post http://www.games4theworld.org
and that takes me to a page were i click on down loads it says games for the world and has sort of a wooden looking back ground. when i click on downloads there is a drop down list and i click on games and software at the top of the list. that takes me to this page. http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html and all the downloads are there. i have already installed the base game and world adventures im working on high end loft stuff now.... i dont think these are outside links because they say games4theworld. and i also hope this is not off topic just trying to be helpfull

Those are the actual games. The mediafire had (what people are looking for) the store content. It's extra things that you can put in the game. EA charges for this extra little content too, which is ridiculous, and is why everybody is impatient for the things to be available again, to the point of finding other sources for their downloads.
avatar
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043
Points : 4503
Reputation : 219
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by J.T. on Fri 31 May 2013, 06:04

@invalidusername wrote:
@majick26 wrote:im confused if no one else can find them then were the heck am i geting them from.. first i go to http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads and click on the link on the first post http://www.games4theworld.org
and that takes me to a page were i click on down loads it says games for the world and has sort of a wooden looking back ground. when i click on downloads there is a drop down list and i click on games and software at the top of the list. that takes me to this page. http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html and all the downloads are there. i have already installed the base game and world adventures im working on high end loft stuff now.... i dont think these are outside links because they say games4theworld. and i also hope this is not off topic just trying to be helpfull

Those are the actual games. The mediafire had (what people are looking for) the store content. It's extra things that you can put in the game. EA charges for this extra little content too, which is ridiculous, and is why everybody is impatient for the things to be available again, to the point of finding other sources for their downloads.
True. It's ridiculous they charged for small amount of content and the fact that they never listen to us about fixing the bugs and glitches, and these make me lose faith to EA.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5813
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Cr8zyC8tL8dy on Fri 31 May 2013, 06:38

We are discussing all the items you pay real money for in the Sims 3 store online. It's ludicrous, did you see the price of Dragon Valley?!

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 34
Points : 1583
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Petpie103 on Fri 31 May 2013, 17:58

Can we get an update on the time estimate? I hope it is very soon. Smile

_________________
" Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift; That is why they call it the Present."
avatar
Petpie103
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3
Female Posts : 6
Points : 1567
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 20
Location : Texas, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Enough...

Post by Sylevar on Fri 31 May 2013, 18:46

Okay, now I don't know how many people here are working on the problem, or how many there even are for G4TW but I do know that I run my own forums for a game of my own and it takes MORE time to do something when I have to stop every 5 minutes to answer a question about how much longer something is going to be. If you have problems being patient, then go buy the crap! If you want it free then you are going to have to wait till G4TW finds a way to work around all the anti-piracy rules and regulations. I am on here every day waiting for the post that says it's up and running and I'm tired of reading through 30 posts about people whining "When's it gonna be ready?" "How much longer?" "Is it ready yet?"

SHUT UP AND LET THEM WORK! THEY WILL GET IT DONE AS QUICKLY AS THEY CAN AND OUR BADGERING THEM ISN'T GOING TO HELP!!!!!!!!!

Sylevar
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 2142
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Cr8zyC8tL8dy on Fri 31 May 2013, 19:22

I agree, every time I see an e-mail for this thread I think it's telling us it's up! I say not posting here from this point on so the next will be THAT alert! Smile

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 34
Points : 1583
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Adwomin on Fri 31 May 2013, 20:32

@Sylevar wrote:Okay, now I don't know how many people here are working on the problem, or how many there even are for G4TW but I do know that I run my own forums for a game of my own and it takes MORE time to do something when I have to stop every 5 minutes to answer a question about how much longer something is going to be. If you have problems being patient, then go buy the crap! If you want it free then you are going to have to wait till G4TW finds a way to work around all the anti-piracy rules and regulations. I am on here every day waiting for the post that says it's up and running and I'm tired of reading through 30 posts about people whining "When's it gonna be ready?" "How much longer?" "Is it ready yet?"

SHUT UP AND LET THEM WORK! THEY WILL GET IT DONE AS QUICKLY AS THEY CAN AND OUR BADGERING THEM ISN'T GOING TO HELP!!!!!!!!!
Amen.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026350
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Phoebe on Fri 31 May 2013, 22:30

cat2006house wrote:
@Phoebe wrote:Hello all,

Admin and Lady ElDi are really working hard to make things work for us. And as you all know, lots and lots of GB of work we're talking about. It isn't easy upload every piece of item.

Other than that, it took a little more of them this time, because they're looking for a good site that our thingies won't be banned any time soon Smile

So please, be patient and trust our Admins Wink
You deserve an upvote.

Aww, thank you Smile

@Sylevar wrote:

Okay, now I don't know how many people here are working on the problem, or how many there even are for G4TW but I do know that I run my own forums for a game of my own and it takes MORE time to do something when I have to stop every 5 minutes to answer a question about how much longer something is going to be. If you have problems being patient, then go buy the crap! If you want it free then you are going to have to wait till G4TW finds a way to work around all the anti-piracy rules and regulations. I am on here every day waiting for the post that says it's up and running and I'm tired of reading through 30 posts about people whining "When's it gonna be ready?" "How much longer?" "Is it ready yet?"

SHUT UP AND LET THEM WORK! THEY WILL GET IT DONE AS QUICKLY AS THEY CAN AND OUR BADGERING THEM ISN'T GOING TO HELP!!!!!!!!![/b]

Thank god, someone with a piece of mind.. Bless you! I love you

_________________
avatar
Phoebe
Forum Moderatrix
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderatrix Taking care of the Forum

Windows version :
  • .

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783
Points : 2709
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2012-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Dark_Walker on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 07:02

I'm one of those guys checking everyday sometimes a couple times a day, and I agree with Phoebe. You have heard of the old saying, 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth'? Well sense it is a gift we shouldn't bitch about it being slow, or missing teeth, or only having one testicle...err not saying anyone here fits that description... Anyway I love this site so let's be polite and grateful.

Dark_Walker
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 35
Points : 2306
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Hathon on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 07:15

@Dark_Walker wrote:I'm one of those guys checking everyday sometimes a couple times a day, and I agree with Phoebe. You have heard of the old saying, 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth'? Well sense it is a gift we shouldn't bitch about it being slow, or missing teeth, or only having one testicle...err not saying anyone here fits that description... Anyway I love this site so let's be polite and grateful.

I agree with all of that 100%. Thats Y I had to look up that word "patience" that was used in a PM to me. Whoda woulda thunk it?? The way I see it I have plenty of Sim stuff to play with and use in the game to keep me busy...
avatar
Hathon
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 33
Points : 1649
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 52
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Falcon2Dragon on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 17:48

I've only recently found this site, [after mediafire was already down] I can only imagine how much troubles it is to keep everything up and running. To all of those people I tip my hat to you. I understand the constant questioning is hard, [I have 3 kids under 13 that pull the same with me LOL] keep up the excellent work. I look forward to nosing through everything when it is back into full swing.
avatar
Falcon2Dragon
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : W.o.W., Sims 1-3, neverwinter, EQ2, PWI, and too many others to recant right now.
Male Posts : 15
Points : 1586
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 47
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Sir Auron on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 19:17



Pretty much sums it up...

_________________
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all!
~ Utada Hikaru - Simple and clean [Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep]
avatar
Sir Auron
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Kingdom Hearts (series), Pokemon (series)
Posts : 54
Points : 1622
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2013-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by kleckshexe on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 19:33

Okay, so someone here suggested not posting until the problem was solved.

I thought that was a pretty good idea, because it really bugs me when I get a notification email and I think "Yes, now that's it."

And then...no, it's just someone else posting...

So if people could maybe be patient and not post about how long it take or how impatient they are, that would be great.

kleckshexe
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 3, Star Trek 2009
Posts : 1
Points : 1659
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 29
Location : Berlin, Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mass torrent flie

Post by wolfnasty on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:47

Is it possible we could get all the store items packaged into one big .rar and uploaded via torrent? This would be awesome.

P.S Thx for all your hard work, Its greatly appreciated. What a Face

wolfnasty
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Points : 2078
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by invalidusername on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 03:24

@wolfnasty wrote:Is it possible we could get all the store items packaged into one big .rar and uploaded via torrent? This would be awesome.

P.S Thx for all your hard work, Its greatly appreciated. What a Face

People have asked this many times before. There are torrents available if you'd like to not wait any longer though. If Admin were to do this, it would just be that much longer that everybody has to wait for the replacement site to be up for us all. (Rachelstoolbox on piratebay has the store items, all kept up-to-date, and good quality, but not decrapped)
avatar
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043
Points : 4503
Reputation : 219
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by teline on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:25

@invalidusername wrote:
@wolfnasty wrote:Is it possible we could get all the store items packaged into one big .rar and uploaded via torrent? This would be awesome.

P.S Thx for all your hard work, Its greatly appreciated. What a Face

People have asked this many times before. There are torrents available if you'd like to not wait any longer though. If Admin were to do this, it would just be that much longer that everybody has to wait for the replacement site to be up for us all. (Rachelstoolbox on piratebay has the store items, all kept up-to-date, and good quality, but not decrapped)

How do you "decrap" the files? Thanks! Smile
avatar
teline
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Zelda
Female Posts : 12
Points : 1559
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Sunset Valley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Shamrock on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:26


_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5881
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Aɾყα on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:32

Hello,

I'm going to lock this topic! Admin or I will update this topic when there's news. You may also want to join the The Sims (3) fangroup, to receive a newsletter.

_________________




"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105
Points : 20013
Reputation : 1430
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 22:49

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

I'm going to lock this topic! Admin or I will update this topic when there's news. You may also want to join the The Sims (3) fangroup, to receive a newsletter.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026350
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Adwomin on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 21:32


_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026350
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum