The Sims: Generations COMING SOON. Stay tuned via the Forum! (Read post)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims: Generations COMING SOON. Stay tuned via the Forum! (Read post)

Post by Favorlock on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 11:35

Hm, wierd. I'm not having the problem with the launcher at all for any reason. It works fine and dandy. So either it depends on the system or something else. Well as to why I'm the odd one out for how this works for me beats me while everything that doesn't work for me works for everyone else is quite odd. I'm using a windows 7 amd 64 bit if that makes any difference.

I installed generations just fine and dandy, thanks for the great crack. Out of question, should I avoid the 1.22 update for the Base Game? It works without it and I'm skeptical to update to 1.22 since you have never mentioned it.

Favorlock
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 13:53

Favorlock wrote:Hm, wierd. I'm not having the problem with the launcher at all for any reason. It works fine and dandy. So either it depends on the system or something else. Well as to why I'm the odd one out for how this works for me beats me while everything that doesn't work for me works for everyone else is quite odd. I'm using a windows 7 amd 64 bit if that makes any difference.

I installed generations just fine and dandy, thanks for the great crack. Out of question, should I avoid the 1.22 update for the Base Game? It works without it and I'm skeptical to update to 1.22 since you have never mentioned it.
Hi there,

Check the update history for my The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix:
A wise Admin once wrote:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update history

8-02-2011: Fix is now working with The Sims 3 version 1.22.9/2.14.4/3.0.38/4.0.87/5.0.44/6.2.4/7.0.55/8.0.152 (Generations)
8-02-2011: Fix is now working with The Sims 3 version 1.19.44/2.0.86/3.0.38/4.0.87/5.0.44/6.2.4/7.0.55

So yes, you can update. If you get any problems, just use the (updated) Fix. Wink

Adwomin
free society
free society

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Favorlock on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 18:16

Ok, well I updated to 1.22 but I still have to use the old cracks from Night Life or what not. The wierd thing is when I put the fix cracks in the correct place, the launcher will show Sims 3 bubble as shaded and say 0.00.0 or something when you hover over it. When i start up the game it says the mod thing then if I accept it service initialization error or whatever it is. I'll try and install the way you did and apply only the generations crack.
Favorlock
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Minecraft
Male Posts : 354

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bev0191 on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 19:00

just registered, firstly cheers lots for everything you do! secondly, do u know if custom content works with the new Generations game?
Very Happy

bev0191
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 00:33

Favorlock wrote:Ok, well I updated to 1.22 but I still have to use the old cracks from Night Life or what not. The wierd thing is when I put the fix cracks in the correct place, the launcher will show Sims 3 bubble as shaded and say 0.00.0 or something when you hover over it. When i start up the game it says the mod thing then if I accept it service initialization error or whatever it is. I'll try and install the way you did and apply only the generations crack.
Hello,

I'm currently updating the Fix, using a new method. We'll see if that one works. You see, since Generations is a new pack, I need to experiment with it to see what works and what doesn't. (Just like the other packs in the past) Try to be patient.

bev0191 wrote:just registered, firstly cheers lots for everything you do! secondly, do u know if custom content works with the new Generations game?
Very Happy

Well, I recommend you do not use any custom content, since my experience has shown me that these stuff can cause some bad problems. Some of them might work, but it's not worth the risk, if you ask me.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum