Question about how to update specifically the Sims 3 game + the expansions I have.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about how to update specifically the Sims 3 game + the expansions I have.

Post by twistedbythepool on Sun 31 Mar 2013, 17:41

Good afternoon,

First of all, I'm not entirely sure this is in the right section. My apologies if that is so.

I was wondering how I can update my Sims 3 game. I have a little bug that apparently is resolved in the latest update/patch. But whenever I try to run the auto-update, it stops midway and gives a random error message. So how do I do it?

At the moment I have these Sims 3 expansions installed and in the following order aswell (all from Games4theWorld):

- Base game;
- Ambitions;
- Seasons;
- Town Life Stuff;
- Master Suite Stuff;
- Supernatural;
- Generations.

The game works fine, except for that annoying bug that I have and, again, I've read on the internet it is resolved in the latest patch/update.

I hope you can help me.

Happy Easter and thank you for reading my post,

Twisted.
twistedbythepool
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Killing Floor, Maplestory
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about how to update specifically the Sims 3 game + the expansions I have.

Post by @Noelia on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 00:16

I dont know if this is the right place im sorry.Ill TRY to be brief :-P.I have all expansions up to Mastersuite,and now i installed seasons and 70s,80s,90s.I have used Utorrent for the rest EPS that i need,but i could only install the 2 EPS above,There are no .exe.I dont know HOW to install the rest.When i go to launcer,it says update available,when i click yes,it just freezes there.When i bypass the launcher,the game loads up to a point and then says to install a Mastersuite disc,so i applied the crack and no use.It doesnt work.Please i really need help here.Thank you.
@Noelia
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about how to update specifically the Sims 3 game + the expansions I have.

Post by @Noelia on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 00:21

The base game says 17.07.77,even though i installed patch 1.50(all from here)I did use the ultimate fix.Im thinking maybe if i install Showtime it will possibly work.I dont know anymore and i could really use some answers please.
@Noelia
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 01:38

@Noelia wrote:The base game says 17.07.77,even though i installed patch 1.50(all from here)I did use the ultimate fix.Im thinking maybe if i install Showtime it will possibly work.I dont know anymore and i could really use some answers please.
Please open your own topic. Then we can help you better.
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum