Please help! My game and all expansion torrents are downloaded from here! PC;Vista

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help! My game and all expansion torrents are downloaded from here! PC;Vista

Post by nodub223 on Wed 03 Apr 2013, 08:02

I've been searching this site like crazy for help! I have had MANY of the same issues that other people have posted about but some either didnt help and the ones that are supposed to don't work! I've been trying to get my sims 3 and expansions installed and playable for 2 days! I had the sims 3 game only before (torrent not downloaded from this site) and it worked, I played for a couple of days but got bored and decided to install expansions til I had a "insert disk" error so I googled and googled and found no help! I finally decided to uninstall all expansions and the game i originally was playing to download your game with expansions. I've followed the "install correctly" post, "mounting post", and "ultimate fix" post and still have had issues. I have had the "insert disk" error and the "error during start up please log in" error, I read post and fixes for the "insert disk" and had no luck and also did the same for the "log in" error, even downloaded the registry helper! AND STILL no luck! Granted I was using a 1.0 version but thats only because the link posted for the 2.0 version is no longer available from mediafire and google only gave me the 1.0 verison. I followed the guides for the helper and had a couple of files that needed to be fixed so i "fixed" them like instructed too but STILL had no luck, I ended up getting the same error! Plus the 1.0 version didnt have a place to put the university file! University was the only one missing from the list! I am current trying AGAIN, i uninstalled everything and am now working on installing everything again. I will continue to follow the "install correctly" post and "ultimate fix" post like instructed but If I have any of the same issues I will be back ASAP.

Also, I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong area, I am new forums including this one.

Another thing, I am sorry for posting before I had any issues but like I've said before, i have been trying for days.

Thank you sooooo much in advance, i have a feeling ill be back!

nodub223
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help! My game and all expansion torrents are downloaded from here! PC;Vista

Post by nodub223 on Wed 03 Apr 2013, 08:22

UPDATE:

I completed the "install correctly" post and JUST finished the installationguide.pdf included in the "ultimate fix" folder.

nodub223
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help! My game and all expansion torrents are downloaded from here! PC;Vista

Post by nodub223 on Wed 03 Apr 2013, 08:26

Just finished the last step (open the #crack file paste in ea/thesims3/game/bin), now opened launcher...

nodub223
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nodub223 on Wed 03 Apr 2013, 08:33

Okay, I just opened the launcher, clicked play and university started up. I know its the latest expansion but how do I play the rest? I have pets, outdoor, town, late night, seasons, and generations. Are all those included in university?

nodub223
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by larsV on Wed 03 Apr 2013, 09:39

yes they are all included

larsV
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims,gta,football manager
Male Posts : 106

View user profile