Hella problem with ts3 supernatural

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hella problem with ts3 supernatural

Post by LadyTara on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 15:59

Hello , first of all my name is Tara , started to play sims since the S2 came out.

Been a long time playing, then sims 3 came out. Today i was trying to download sims 3 supernatural. Well i downloaded it .
I checked how to install the sims 3 but as, i installed the main game so i guess there isnt any else problems.

So i downloaded the sims 3 supernatural from torrents, they has over 11 k downloads or so. Size 3.32gb which is correct.

I had 2 files. one .iso to mount the image and fairlight. Yes i didnt buy the game.

ps.
i just registered here, sorry if i didnt search for any topics but im so mad and depressed coz it doesnt work. i hope you understand.

- I have mounted the iso file on deamons tool lite. I opened it and the game has installed.

Now a following problem occurs: the fairlight which was in download folder, i cant open this. It says that i have older version or i dont have of nfo files. But when i open it , it shows me my computer infos. I was googling for round 2hours and i just found that it opens with notepad but i dont need any letters or anything, i just want to open the file coz there are 2 cracks i guess.

^ so fairlight is the first problem i left it untouched and

downloaded some random cracks, TS3 and tshost... i replaced them in game The Sims 3 Game Bin.

I opened the game with all possible applications, the game loads, Supernatural loads and when it comes to the cities window, etc it says I havent disc. But the crack is replaced.

Is it possible that i must put the crack from fairlight? I dont know how. When i open from SN icon it says that the app stopped working etc but its no problem since i must open it from cracked file?.

Any help would be appreciatted, and i hope you will understand my point, and my english.

Greetings.

LadyTara
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hella problem with ts3 supernatural

Post by Schendrick on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:59

Please make sure that the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll is placed at the The Sims 3 > Game > Bin NOT The Sims 3 Supernatural > Game > Bin

I have a copy of the crack I used, I dunno if it's the same as with the others since that was the first crack I downloaded for SN. If you need one, I'll be glad to give you my copy. (if that's allowed @_@)

Schendrick
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims Series + Medieval
Female Posts : 173

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hella problem with ts3 supernatural

Post by LadyTara on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 15:14

Thanks for your reply. When i restarted my pc i fixed it. (first i downloaded a file nocd) and placed in few random places and im not sure if restart or this file fixed it, but it works anyway. I wanna gift it to my sister and now i dont know if it will work :c Have a nice day.

LadyTara
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum