Invisible sims in CAS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invisible sims in CAS

Post by ROTOC on Mon 08 Apr 2013, 05:44

Hello everyone! I have a problem with my game! I download sims for my game... but to see them I have to update it to the last patch so that's what I did, I just update it! to 1.50 patch, when I go to create a Sim "select a sim" section to select the sim I download it show s the thumbnail! but When I select it, it load into a "invisible sim" I tried a lot of things like reinstalling my game! trying without CC, I searched in a lot of forums but it seems like I'm the only one with this problem (I attached a photo) so anyone knows what can I do? Sad

ROTOC
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invisible sims in CAS

Post by TUN3R on Mon 08 Apr 2013, 07:55

I can see my sims but some of them have invisible thumbnails... what sorcery is this?

Anyway if reinstalling the game and disabling CC didn't do it then I think you have a problem PC-wise, check your graphics driver.

TUN3R
BANNED
BANNED

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Male Posts : 646

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 16:09

Hello,

This is a custom sim though, so that may be the problem. What if you select a different premade sim? One that came with the game?

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROTOC on Thu 11 Apr 2013, 09:25

Thanks for the replay! Very Happy ok when I select a sim in the game! it shows, but it's not only the premade sims that didn't show.. let me explain! before I update the game I already had premade sims and when I selected them they show! but after I update it, the premade sims that I already have they show as well... but! the sim that I'm selecting is a new download sim! and is not only that sims that it didn't show... so I asked to the person who send me the sim! if she made the sims with the patch 1.5 and she said yes!... so I assume all the sims that where created with the patch 1.5 don't work! so I tried download other sim! created with the last patch... and that's it! they don't show in game... Sad I never had this problem before! so I don't know what would it be! I is confused (sorry for the english)

Last edited by ROTOC on Thu 11 Apr 2013, 09:28; edited 1 time in total

ROTOC
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Sat 13 Apr 2013, 19:06

Hello,

Perhaps some cc's, sliders, custom skins, stuff like that has been used. Usually it would be replaced with a default, but perhaps not in this case. I don't know for sure though, I never use premade sims myself because they tend to be the most problematic type of cc.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)