Older versions of the Ultimate Fix? Specifically 1.42? (kind of a special case)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Older versions of the Ultimate Fix? Specifically 1.42? (kind of a special case)

Post by The_Funktasm on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 23:52

Hi. I've been attempting for some time to use the ultimate fix, without success. I recently found out why.

I had downloaded the mega patcher for 1.42, and the ultimate fix for 1.50. Now, I had been at a friend's house, something I rarely even do. I downloaded the game at another friend's house in the first place. Where I live, I only have 56k dial-up, and will for pretty much as long as the communication companies want to make money off of that tough spot. Anyway, this is more about The Sims than my internet connection.

Essentially, the simplest solution I see to my problem is to use 1.42 and slowly patch my way up. I can't consistently even finish the step-by-step patches, so the only way I see not to go crazy is to have it at least functional enough to make sims to save for later gameplay, and maybe buildings as well.

So anyway, could anyone please upload the 1.42 revision of the Ultimate Fix?

The_Funktasm
Beginner
Beginner

Male Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Older versions of the Ultimate Fix? Specifically 1.42? (kind of a special case)

Post by Schendrick on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 13:00

I'm new here and your situation is the same as mine (not exactly but my Sims 3 is only 1.42 same as yours) and I was planning to download the Ultimate Fix, but seeing this, is the Ultimate Fix available for higher versions only? @_@

Schendrick
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims Series + Medieval
Female Posts : 173

View user profile

Back to top Go down