Error 12 and $INSTALLVOLUME error.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error 12 and $INSTALLVOLUME error.

Post by Jenna11 on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 06:08

I don't know how to get around error 12. I have tried saving as and even those other games won't let me save, even right after I have started them. I can play for a day or two (real life not sim days) and then nothing. I'm super sad about this since I spent a few days downloading and installing and troubleshooting all of the expansions and stuff packs just to get to an in-game issue I can't seem to figure out or find the answer to. I really wish there was just a fix I could download and install. Sad

Additionally, I have the seasons expansion and the 70s, 80s, etc EP and keep getting the "Error reading game files $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/es/Léeme.txt" error. I tried editing the file but can't because it is apparently locked and cannot be unlocked. I also tried just deleting the entire support folder, this did not help either. I'm at a loss. Thank you in advance for any help you might offer.

Jenna11
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Error 12 and $INSTALLVOLUME error.

Post by Phoebe on Thu 02 May 2013, 18:31

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer. Please check these links for Readme error and Error code 12. If you have further questions, please feel free to ask.

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna11 on Sun 07 Jul 2013, 19:08

Phoebe, 
I think I've mostly figured out the error 12 issue (at least I don't get it as much as I used to) but I still can't install seasons or 70s/80s. Any insights into that? Thanks again!

Jenna11
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: