need help? please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need help? please?

Post by philthy on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 00:57

okay guys, so ive gotten all my sims 3 stuff from you here at g4tw for my girlfriend. all the expansions and DLC for the game, everything. she REALLY wants this custom made house from the games site where the users can post stuff for download but you need to be a registered user on their site with a serial code and everything to download those files. I was wondering if anyone on here would be able to download them from their site with a legitimate account then take the files, zip that up and upload it on here. its just one custom house file. im sure its possible considering people do it with the packs that ea sells from the store. the link to the download is right here.... if someone can do it for me, id be very appreciate and itd make my girlfriend very happy.. thanks again G4TW you guys fucking rock!!!!!!!!!!! :]

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3707676
^link to the house

philthy
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need help? please?

Post by Aɾყα on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 09:25

Ok just a thought here, for your girlfriend.
Isn't it much MUCH more fun, to create her own dreamhouse!
In my own experience, someone else's custom made dream house gets old. Real soon. Maybe the toilet is in a place I wouldn't have put it, or I don't like their choice of furniture, and I end up changing all kinds of things anyway.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)