Sims University. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sims University. [SOLVED]

Post by Sidekick on Sat May 11, 2013 11:25 pm

I will read it and see if I understand it enough to try it out! I will let you know if this works or not. For now thank you for the suggestions!

Sidekick
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sun May 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Hello,

Good luck!
If you run into any problems during the process, please let us know.

Adwomin
free society
free society

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidekick on Mon May 20, 2013 1:45 am

Hello,

I was able to get a schedule for my sims that attend University! I had to uninstall all of the games and start over like Carlos mentioned. Thank you for that Carlos! Hammertime

My only concern now is that if and when I start to have this problem again, am I gonna have to uninstall everything and then re-install it all every single time? Is there not another way of doing this?

Anyway, thank you everyone for helping me out. I very much appreciate every thing that you guys told me! And I'm out........

Sidekick
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon May 20, 2013 11:18 am

@Sidekick wrote:Hello,

I was able to get a schedule for my sims that attend University! I had to uninstall all of the games and start over like Carlos mentioned. Thank you for that Carlos!

My only concern now is that if and when I start to have this problem again, am I gonna have to uninstall everything and then re-install it all every single time? Is there not another way of doing this?

Anyway, thank you everyone for helping me out. I very much appreciate every thing that you guys told me! And I'm out........

Now that's good news Very Happy. In my opinion, the problem shouldn't appear anymore, because of your "correct" installation Wink. However, theoretically it is still possible. In that case I would again rename that "The Sims 3" folder and later on put your old savegame into the NEW "The Sims 3" folder - so that you don't lose much progress.

What you should remember for the future, though, is that everytime before patching the game or installing expansions you should FOR THE MOMENT rename that Sims 3 folder. After installing rename it back to the original name.

//EDIT

OK, I guess I can close this topic now.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14061

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum