Sims 3 Dragon Valley Store World *REQUEST*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sims 3 Dragon Valley Store World *REQUEST*

Post by Karenev56 on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 22:58

You can carry the dragon around in your inventory.

Karenev56
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxBabyKimxXx on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 23:04

@autumns wrote:so is the world available yet? and also The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire ? i haven't seen the official link posted by you guys

Hello,

The official mediafire account is still down but Admin, Ladi Eldi and the rest are working hard on bringing us a great replacement. Therefore, there has been no new posts for the Sims 3, but we will see something soon! Be patient!

xXxBabyKimxXx
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by autumns on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 08:56

we've been waiting on it for a while now why can't they just use another site? i mean really is it that hard?

autumns
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

Female Posts : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:19

Well, all I have to say here is keep the faith.
For those who know the forum one bit, they'll know Admin and Lady ElDi are not really prone to slacking off and letting us in the dark for no reason.
Plus, remember they also have a life beside the forum, which we all are here volunteering! So a little appreciation and support might be better than free criticism.
So please be patient for a little longer... Looking for bad joke

Shamrock  

Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
Shamrock
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joelle on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 19:41

@autumns wrote:we've been waiting on it for a while now why can't they just use another site? i mean really is it that hard?

Do you know how to do it? I'm guessing not or you'd have your own forum Smile Yes, I'm sure it is that hard. Imagine having a RL. Then a job. Then running a forum. Having time to play your game. Cracking a game also and THEN uploading it all to a safe site where people can download it over and over from. You can't just drop it anywhere, you have to be careful about that. Keep in mind also, they have to upload all of the stuff, not just Dragon Valley.

We are all very excited to get our updates and expansions but please try to remember that these people are doing this to share with others and they don't get paid from us to share.

Joelle
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3
Female Posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by autumns on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 19:52

@Joelle wrote:
@autumns wrote:we've been waiting on it for a while now why can't they just use another site? i mean really is it that hard?

Do you know how to do it? I'm guessing not or you'd have your own forum Smile Yes, I'm sure it is that hard. Imagine having a RL. Then a job. Then running a forum. Having time to play your game. Cracking a game also and THEN uploading it all to a safe site where people can download it over and over from. You can't just drop it anywhere, you have to be careful about that. Keep in mind also, they have to upload all of the stuff, not just Dragon Valley.

We are all very excited to get our updates and expansions but please try to remember that these people are doing this to share with others and they don't get paid from us to share.

oh please i already got everything here. and its not that hard to upload this decrap file with the venue i can definitely understand a whole game but something from the sims 3 store plz i understand people wanting to defend them but you're being ridiculous. I WORK GO TO SCHOOL AND STILL FIND TIME TO PLAY. i understand them wanting to check links before they go out to make sure it safe for everyone. but it's not like they are the one CRACKING AND CREATING THESE FILES THEY ARE JUST RESEEDING AND SHARING THEM. this forum site is a board where people are sharing links. i don't use torrents and the only reason i joined this forum is for the store items nothing more. the mediafire site has been down for a little close to 3 months now? if i'm not mistaken its not like they will be able to get it back with the stolen content on it so it would make sense for me to see them start a new secure media file sharing site free if possible. mediafire has made it complex for people to share copyright material now they are accounts so even if they do get it back it will happen again just like it did this time.

//EDIT

you've got like one post funny how you rode to their rescue. i really
wish people would stop trying to make this a debate it's annoying. you
guys keep waiting. other people will find other options its as simple as
that. enjoyed the site for a while but if you guys won't have anything
fixed until next year no point in coming here for the new stuff. thanks
again for everything though

autumns
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joelle on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 20:14

So what if I have only one post? Every thing I've wanted to know about has already been asked so I wasn't going to post it again. I only decided to post because your post was being impatient and reminding you that they are doing us a favor and to please remember that.

One of my closest friends does computer programming, it's not as easy as it sounds and that's why I have patient like others. I'm sure if your going to be this negative all the time (especially with an expansion that came out, what 6 days ago?), your better off finding a different website. I'd rather wait and know something is safe then have it the day after release and then possibly deal with viruses.

Joelle
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3
Female Posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 20:18

@autumns wrote:
@Joelle wrote:

oh please i already got everything here. and its not that hard to upload this decrap file with the venue i can definitely understand a whole game but something from the sims 3 store plz i understand people wanting to defend them but you're being ridiculous. I WORK GO TO SCHOOL AND STILL FIND TIME TO PLAY. i understand them wanting to check links before they go out to make sure it safe for everyone. but it's not like they are the one CRACKING AND CREATING THESE FILES THEY ARE JUST RESEEDING AND SHARING THEM. this forum site is a board where people are sharing links. i don't use torrents and the only reason i joined this forum is for the store items nothing more. the mediafire site has been down for a little close to 3 months now? if i'm not mistaken its not like they will be able to get it back with the stolen content on it so it would make sense for me to see them start a new secure media file sharing site free if possible. mediafire has made it complex for people to share copyright material now they are Ban accounts so even if they do get it back it will happen again just like it did this time.
Everybody is working very hard on this. They are setting everything up on a different site, along with doing real life things. Lady Eldi just had a baby not too long ago, and Admin probably has a lot of other things going on with his life too. There are others helping too, but I'm not sure who, or how many. The hardest part of all this is just uploading everything to this new site. If you're really that impatient, there are other places that you can go, in order to get the store items. A lot of other users have done that, and that's fine. Please, if you're going to use G4TW downloads, be patient, and don't complain about the wait for the items. It's being done as quickly as possibly.
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by autumns on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 21:21

you obviously didnt read it i already have everything i was asking about here here (MIND YOU I MADE ONE POST AND NOW I AM GETTING RESPONSES FROM YOU PEOPLE) i was just responding to their back lash about people having lives... i don't plague this board with requests i hardly ever make them or act "impatient" i don't need to know or care whats going on in peoples lives here personally. i am simply staying my opinion thats all. THIS ISN'T A COMPLAINT IT'S FACTS IT'S BEEN MONTHS I ASKED ONE QUESTION GOT AN ANSWER AND THATS ALL. don't tell me to be patient i'm not a child nor am i here waiting for anything i already have

autumns
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 21:41

Hello there,
@autumns wrote:I WORK GO TO SCHOOL AND STILL FIND TIME TO PLAY.
Well, it's a little bit more complicated that that. Do you have to answer loads of e-mails daily? Answer each and every Youtube comment posted on one of your videos? Answer all comments and PMs posted on a Facebook Page? Answer Twitter Tweets? Maintain a Forum? And then also work on (re-)uploading this stuff? That, each and every day.
Like I said, it's a little bit more complicated then working, going to school and playing games.

@autumns wrote:this forum site is a board where people are sharing links.
That's debatable. This Forum was created so we can help people with their problems in a more efficient way.

@autumns wrote:the mediafire site has been down for a little close to 3 months now?
Yes? So? We're not getting paid to have it finished before we reach a deadline or something. It's just a spare time project, but we're working hard on it.

@autumns wrote:so even if they do get it back it will happen again just like it did this time.
Not correct, we already have an alternative which we're actually working on.

Hope that clears up. Now, back to work. Smile

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria on Thu 06 Jun 2013, 13:49

Just a little note to everyone complaining.

This site is FREE. The games are too and the sims store stuff.

If you can't wait for the free stuff (its free so you have to have patience if you want it free sometimes), then go pay for it and get it immediately.
If you're going to insult those who are trying to help you in their spare time then go on but it isn't going to make them go any faster.

Paid Free
Get it straight away Wait and save $35/ £22.66/ 26.67€ for GOLD edition

Your choice.

Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series
Female Posts : 392

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Auron on Thu 06 Jun 2013, 21:40

@Layloria wrote:Just a little note to everyone complaining.

This site is FREE. The games are too and the sims store stuff.

If you can't wait for the free stuff (its free so you have to have patience if you want it free sometimes), then go pay for it and get it immediately.
If you're going to insult those who are trying to help you in their spare time then go on but it isn't going to make them go any faster.

Paid Free
Get it straight away Wait and save $35/ £22.66/ 26.67€ for GOLD edition

Your choice.

Agreed

Sir Auron
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Kingdom Hearts (series), Pokemon (series)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by autumns on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 02:11

Admin wrote:Hello there,
Well, it's a little bit more complicated that that. Do you have to answer loads of e-mails daily? Answer each and every Youtube comment posted on one of your videos? Answer all comments and PMs posted on a Facebook Page? Answer Twitter Tweets? Maintain a Forum? And then also work on (re-)uploading this stuff? That, each and every day.
Like I said, it's a little bit more complicated then working, going to school and playing games.

this is what YOU CHOOSE TO DO WITH YOUR TIME. IF YOU'RE OVER WHELMED THEN DON'T DO IT. THIS IS A CHOICE. I DO MORE THAN WORK,LEARN AND PLAY BUT CAN'T SAY I DEDICATE MY TIME TO THE INTERNET WEBS AS MUCH AS YOU DO NO.

That's debatable. This Forum was created so we can help people with their problems in a more efficient way.

THATS OBVIOUSLY INCLUDED BUT MOST OF THE FIXES HERE ARE CREATED BY OTHER PEOPLE HERE YOU GUYS JUST SHARE THEM

@autumns wrote:the mediafire site has been down for a little close to 3 months now?
Yes? So? We're not getting paid to have it finished before we reach a deadline or something. It's just a spare time project, but we're working hard on it.

WHO'S IN A RUSH? I'VE ONLY CHECKED THIS PLACE TWICE SINCE YOUR ACCOUNT WENT DOWN THE LOGICAL THING TO DO IS TO NOT PUT OUT REQUEST SINCE THEY WON'T BE ANSWERED FOR SOMETIME BECAUSE EVERYTIME THERE IS SOMETHING NEW I SEE A LOT OF TOPICS WITH REQUEST SO I'VE ASSUMED OKAY MAYBE YOU GUYS ARE BACK UP AND RUNNING SO I ASK.... I OBVIOUSLY DIDNT POST THE TOPIC SO I "ASKED" A QUESTION ABOUT SOMETHING AND MADE A COMMENT AND I WAS ATTACK BY A BUNCH OF RANDOM PEOPLE FOR MY OPINIONS

@autumns wrote:so even if they do get it back it will happen again just like it did this time.
Not correct, we already have an alternative which we're actually working on.

DON'T CORNERS I MEANT IF "MEDIAFIRE" GIVES YOU GUYS THE ACCOUNT BACK THEY WILL REMOVE IT AGAIN ONCE SO YES I AGREE IT MAKES SENSE TO MOVE THE ITEMS TO ANOTHER SITE SINCE THAT ONE HAS BECOME EXHAUSTED

Hope that clears up. Now, back to work. Smile
[b]

LETS GET SOMETHING CLEAR HERE I'M NOT COMPLAINING NOR HAVE I BEEN WAITING ON YOU GUYS TO FIND THINGS AND SHARE IT WITH ME I'M QUITE CAPABLE OF USING THE INTERNET JUST LIKE YOU DO TO FIND ITEMS. IT WAS NICE TO HAVE IT HERE IN "ONE" PLACE BUT THIS ISN'T THE ONLY SOURCE. GRANTED THIS IS "FREE" AND YOU DEDICATE YOUR TIME TO THIS FORUM SITE FOR UNKNOWN PEOPLE TO SHARE ITEMS AND IT'S GREATLY APPRECIATED. I ASKED A QUESTION GOT AN ANSWER AND THEN GOT A LOT OF RESPONSES FROM UNKNOWN PEOPLE WHO WERE "OFFENDED" BECAUSE I STATED THE OBVIOUS. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH THINGS AND HAVE NEGLECTED THE FORUMS MUCH AS TO BE EXPECTED WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FILE HOSTING ISSUES.... BUT WHEN SOMEONE "POINTS" ITS OUT I DON'T THINK IT SHOULD BE ASSUMED THAT THEY ARE "RUSHING" YOU OR " COMPLAINING". THATS MY ONLY POINT HERE.

I HOPE IT WORKS OUT AND YOU GUYS GO BACK TO FIXING THIS HELPFUL SITE BECAUSE AT ONE POINT IT WAS THE BEST SOURCE FOR THE STORE RELEASES AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BECOME AGAIN What he said.

autumns
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Auron on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 02:24

@autumns wrote:

LETS GET SOMETHING CLEAR HERE I'M NOT COMPLAINING NOR HAVE I BEEN WAITING ON YOU GUYS TO FIND THINGS AND SHARE IT WITH ME I'M QUITE CAPABLE OF USING THE INTERNET JUST LIKE YOU DO TO FIND ITEMS. IT WAS NICE TO HAVE IT HERE IN "ONE" PLACE BUT THIS ISN'T THE ONLY SOURCE. GRANTED THIS IS "FREE" AND YOU DEDICATE YOUR TIME TO THIS FORUM SITE FOR UNKNOWN PEOPLE TO SHARE ITEMS AND IT'S GREATLY APPRECIATED. I ASKED A QUESTION GOT AN ANSWER AND THEN GOT A LOT OF RESPONSES FROM UNKNOWN PEOPLE WHO WERE "OFFENDED" BECAUSE I STATED THE OBVIOUS. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH THINGS AND HAVE NEGLECTED THE FORUMS MUCH AS TO BE EXPECTED WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FILE HOSTING ISSUES.... BUT WHEN SOMEONE "POINTS" ITS OUT I DON'T THINK IT SHOULD BE ASSUMED THAT THEY ARE "RUSHING" YOU OR " COMPLAINING". THATS MY ONLY POINT HERE.

I HOPE IT WORKS OUT AND YOU GUYS GO BACK TO FIXING THIS HELPFUL SITE BECAUSE AT ONE POINT IT WAS THE BEST SOURCE FOR THE STORE RELEASES AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BECOME AGAIN What he said.

Would you please refrain from riding the caps lock?

That is considered very rude and is akin to screaming at people.

Sir Auron
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Kingdom Hearts (series), Pokemon (series)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by autumns on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 02:30

@Sir Auron wrote:
@autumns wrote:

Would you please refrain from riding the caps lock?

That is considered very rude and is akin to screaming at people.

NO I WILL NOT.

autumns
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Walker on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 02:35

Don't feed the trolls...My Advice on the Matter.

And Autumns before posting to make a ass of myself, I think I would have researched what was going on around the site. You would have probably have noticed all of your questions, complaints, and concerns have already been expressed. And the reason people jump to the defense around here is that most people express their loyalty in that way.

Dark_Walker
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karenev56 on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 15:20

What Dark Walker said.

Karenev56
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 16:35

Well, then let's just all wait patiently for the free happy stuff and not take advantage of this free service.

Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 18:28

Hello there,

I see there's an attitude issue here.

Admin wrote:Hello there,

this is what YOU CHOOSE TO DO WITH YOUR TIME. IF YOU'RE OVER WHELMED THEN DON'T DO IT. THIS IS A CHOICE. I DO MORE THAN WORK,LEARN AND PLAY BUT CAN'T SAY I DEDICATE MY TIME TO THE INTERNET WEBS AS MUCH AS YOU DO NO.
You choose to go to school, work and play games and do other stuff. And I have chosen to do the stuff I've described above. This is how I spend my spare time.

@autumns wrote:

THATS OBVIOUSLY INCLUDED BUT MOST OF THE FIXES HERE ARE CREATED BY OTHER PEOPLE HERE YOU GUYS JUST SHARE THEM
Like I said, that's debatable. You should define "sharing links" first.

@autumns wrote:

WHO'S IN A RUSH? I'VE ONLY CHECKED THIS PLACE TWICE SINCE YOUR ACCOUNT WENT DOWN THE LOGICAL THING TO DO IS TO NOT PUT OUT REQUEST SINCE THEY WON'T BE ANSWERED FOR SOMETIME BECAUSE EVERYTIME THERE IS SOMETHING NEW I SEE A LOT OF TOPICS WITH REQUEST SO I'VE ASSUMED OKAY MAYBE YOU GUYS ARE BACK UP AND RUNNING SO I ASK.... I OBVIOUSLY DIDNT POST THE TOPIC SO I "ASKED" A QUESTION ABOUT SOMETHING AND MADE A COMMENT AND I WAS ATTACK BY A BUNCH OF RANDOM PEOPLE FOR MY OPINIONS
The logical thing is to check the Forum's "News & Updates" section first and find this topic: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t11215-official-mediafire-account-down - This message is a Global Announcement too, which means you can find a link to the topic in each and every subforum.
The reason people "attack" you, is because your statements don't make sense in this situation.

@autumns wrote:LETS GET SOMETHING CLEAR HERE I'M NOT COMPLAINING NOR HAVE I BEEN WAITING ON YOU GUYS TO FIND THINGS AND SHARE IT WITH ME I'M QUITE CAPABLE OF USING THE INTERNET JUST LIKE YOU DO TO FIND ITEMS. IT WAS NICE TO HAVE IT HERE IN "ONE" PLACE BUT THIS ISN'T THE ONLY SOURCE.
No, that's obvious. We just locate all the files and nicely categorize them for your ease.

@autumns wrote:I HOPE IT WORKS OUT AND YOU GUYS GO BACK TO FIXING THIS HELPFUL SITE BECAUSE AT ONE POINT IT WAS THE BEST SOURCE FOR THE STORE RELEASES AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BECOME AGAIN
That will definitely happen again. Wink

And please, stop with the capital letters.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 16:56

Now that's all sorted and every one is happy to wait, I think one day we should have a little thanks towards the Team at Games4theworld in appreciation for everything they've done.

Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by myreid on Wed 12 Jun 2013, 15:58

Thanks G4TW team. I appreciate all that you have done for the Sims fans, and you have done a lot. Sorry that some people are spoiled brats and cant appreciate your efforts. Job well done!

myreid
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sexylark on Sat 29 Jun 2013, 11:24

I just want to know if there is any Dragon Valley that games4theword have officially released? I have a very big faith in this forum (especially to Lady Eldi and Admin) to the  point that anything outside this forum seems to be dangerous. This forum have saved my Sims 3 so many times.

sexylark
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxBabyKimxXx on Sat 29 Jun 2013, 15:16

@sexylark wrote:I just want to know if there is any Dragon Valley that games4theword have officially released? I have a very big faith in this forum (especially to Lady Eldi and Admin) to the  point that anything outside this forum seems to be dangerous. This forum have saved my Sims 3 so many times.

Hello,

There has been no Dragon Valley release by games4theworld since the MediaFire account was suspended, however, Admin, Lady Eldi and other helpers are working on an alternative which hopefully will be released soon.  The alternative is expected to have all the contents of the mediafire account plus all newly released store content.  Let's hope that word on the release will come sooner rather than later.

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3 Supernatural and Seasons
Female Posts : 90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 29 Jun 2013, 23:48

Hello all,

More information: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t11933-the-sims-3-dragon-valley-read-please
There has been a delay, due to some problems. Facepalm

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 02:01

Facepalm 

Joker
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Generals Zero Hour; Counter Strike Source; Call of Duty; Total War; Warcraft III; Civilization IV; World In Conflict; Age of Empires II; Company of Heroes; Jedi Knight; Sins of a Solar Empire; StarCraft II; The Sims 3; FIFA 13.
Male Posts : 179

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum