it always says "sims 3 has encountered a problem needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

it always says "sims 3 has encountered a problem needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience"

Post by nikki04smith on Fri 19 Apr 2013, 09:15

i just finished downloading sim 3 pets and installed it after that i got the message " it has encountered a problem and needs to be closed"i tried the ts3.exe and still got the same messaged. please help me., what should i do?? when i installed the university yesterday it was fine but after installing pets that happened, Sad
the launcher works fine btw only i cant access the game,an error message always appears Sad

Last edited by nikki04smith on Fri 19 Apr 2013, 09:43; edited 1 time in total

nikki04smith
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: it always says "sims 3 has encountered a problem needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience"

Post by invalidusername on Fri 19 Apr 2013, 13:26

Try moving "Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3" to your desktop. Then test the game.

What's your base game version (hover over the base game icon in the bottom left of your launcher to find out)?

Which crack did you apply last? (Ultimate fix, Pets, university, etc)

invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

System type(s):
  • 64 -bit

Favorite Game(s): The Sims 3, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, Halo (When with friends), SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row The Third, Call of Duty, Civilization 5
Female Posts: 2041

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: it always says "sims 3 has encountered a problem needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience"

Post by nikki04smith on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 13:09

i already fixed it., but thanks.
my other problem is the constant crashing of the game randomly., Sad any advice on how to fix it?

nikki04smith
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 20:41

Glad you fixed it Smile

Does it ever crash at similar times, like when you're in build/buy or cas? Or are all the crashes random?

Are there any other issues that you've noticed? (Major graphics issues, flickering screen, etc)

invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

System type(s):
  • 64 -bit

Favorite Game(s): The Sims 3, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, Halo (When with friends), SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row The Third, Call of Duty, Civilization 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki04smith on Fri 26 Apr 2013, 15:14

it crashes randomly, and sometime the screen flcikers

nikki04smith
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Sat 27 Apr 2013, 17:25

Check and see if your graphics card is compatible with pets here.

invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

System type(s):
  • 64 -bit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum