store Content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

store Content

Post by thoriums on Tue 23 Apr 2013, 13:56

i have a genuine copy of sims 3 with pets, seasons, supernatural and i wanna download the store content items. do i need a crack game for the items to work or will they work flawlessly with genuine copy?

i wanna know before i start download and extracting

thoriums
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: store Content

Post by Fields on Wed 24 Apr 2013, 07:32

They should work fine together
Fields
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, simcity (all Sim city versions) APB reloaded.
Male Posts : 171

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Wed 24 Apr 2013, 16:42

The store items don't need a crack. However, the mediafire account where g4tw had all of the store items stored is down. Admin is working on getting a new site and uploading anything, so it may still be a little while before everything is available from us. There are, of course, other sources though. No matter where you go through, you won't need to worry about doing anything special to them or your game, since you have all genuine copies.

If you do ever end up getting torrented copies of games, you would have to do a bit extra, but still no crack needed. Smile
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fields on Wed 24 Apr 2013, 19:35

invalidusername wrote:The store items don't need a crack. However, the mediafire account where g4tw had all of the store items stored is down. Admin is working on getting a new site and uploading anything, so it may still be a little while before everything is available from us. There are, of course, other sources though. No matter where you go through, you won't need to worry about doing anything special to them or your game, since you have all genuine copies.

If you do ever end up getting torrented copies of games, you would have to do a bit extra, but still no crack needed. Smile

I use the store content from EA and have torrented versions, you don't have to do anything, so not sure where you get your bit extra from
Fields
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, simcity (all Sim city versions) APB reloaded.
Male Posts : 171

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thoriums on Thu 25 Apr 2013, 12:07

thank you for the help, much appreciate it =) will wait for the mediafire to be back on running, not in a rush just yet but looking forward to the new features

thoriums
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum