Late Night freezes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late Night freezes

Post by Lou-Ann on Fri 26 Apr 2013, 18:34

Hello everyone!

I downloaded the Late Night expansion earlier today and my game is so slow, it just keeps freezing all the time. I read a lot of solutions on the PC section but there's nothing about this problem on the Mac section. Wondering if someone already had this problem and fixed it?

My computer is Mac OS X version 10.6.8
I downloaded Diesel Stuff, Town Life Stuff, Generations, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Pets, University Life, High End Loft, Master Suite, Hidden Spring and Late Night from games4theworld website. But also downloaded Seasons and Sunlit Tides from another website. Everything worked properly before installing Late night.
I applied the Ultimate Fix and the manual patch (twice because Mac)
The settings of my game are set to low and medium

PS: I dragged the crack folder from the Late Night download into \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and maybe that's the problem?

// EDIT //

I restarted my computer and my game is not freezing anymore but it crashes. There's no error message, just a blue screen and then i'm on my desktop.

Lou-Ann
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Female Posts : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Late Night freezes

Post by Phoebe on Mon 29 Apr 2013, 20:09

Hello Lou-Ann,

Do you have any custom content or mods installed in your game? The thing is, I was playing Sims on PC then I got a Mac, and I don't have performance issue anymore, but lots of crashes... So it's mostly about files in our system, not about computer performance.

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Late Night freezes

Post by Lou-Ann on Mon 29 Apr 2013, 21:23

That's what my mods folder looks like:

I downloaded NRaas_Overwatch because I read it helps with Bridgeport. I also read that the problem has something to do with cider or whatever it's called...

Lou-Ann
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Female Posts : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum