Le Cinema Plumbob HELP.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Le Cinema Plumbob HELP.[SOLVED]

Post by SeNY on Sun 28 Apr 2013, 10:22

Hi this is my first time posting to this forum so please bear with me. I tried to download Le Cinema Plumbob by a link posted by Admin. The thread is in the link below.
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t10726-le-cinema-plumbob

But whenever I go onto the link there are no files on it to download! Please can someone help
P.S If I did something wrong then please bear with me because I don't usually do torrents (it's my first time).

SeNY
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 3 Pets, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
Male Posts : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Cinema Plumbob HELP.[SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 28 Apr 2013, 12:11

SeNY wrote:Hi this is my first time posting to this forum so please bear with me. I tried to download Le Cinema Plumbob by a link posted by Admin. The thread is in the link below.
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t10726-le-cinema-plumbob

But whenever I go onto the link there are no files on it to download! Please can someone help
P.S If I did something wrong then please bear with me because I don't usually do torrents (it's my first time).

Hello,

The MediaFire account containing all downloads has been closed down. Admin still needs to re-upload all the stuff at another site. However, I can't give you an exact date..that's it basically.

Topic closed.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14440

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum