Maintenance=no sims 3 ultimate fix + a question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maintenance=no sims 3 ultimate fix + a question

Post by bryan23 on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 14:50

Ok so I'm not able to download the ultimate fix because server is down....does anyone have it on megaupload?

Another question

For Late Nights and Outdoor Livings.....there's instructions where we have to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Sims > The Sims 3 etc. I was wondering WHICH instructions should I follow to install both AND world adventures. Should I follow the instructions by which the rars came with? OR the ultimate fix guide?

Does the ultimate fix guide have EVERYTHING written down to install properly? because there are instructions from Late nights where you reinstall everything but really you don't have to.

And also, for the World Adv, do you mean you install it and then just apply crack?

bryan23
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maintenance=no sims 3 ultimate fix + a question

Post by Adwomin on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 15:24

Hello,

This is the correct way to do it all (If you've already installed one of the games, just skip that step):

1. Install The Sims 3 base game. (If you've already installed the base game, ignore this step!)
2. Install Outdoor Living Stuff.*
3. Install Late Night.* (Ignore the Installation Guide which says you need to reinstall everything)
4. Install any other expansions you like. (For WA, just skip the "# Crack" folder)
5. Apply this fix: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
6. Your game should be working fine now!

* = These expansions must be installed in order to make the game work.

Wait for the server to be online.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan23 on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 23:17

Is there still server maintenance?
I'm installing the OL and LN I still haven't applied any of the fixes from the ultimate fix....is that fine?

And also I'm trying to install World ad, but when I try to install it says This product requires the Sims 3 to have the same regional code.

Should I follow this? You said, skip to the crack folder part..or will the ultimate fix fix this?

The Sims 3: World Adventures Expansion - Installation Guide

1. First be sure you've Installed The Sims 3 from ® Games4theworld:
www.thepiratebay.org/user/games4theworld

2. Now open the Start menu. Type 'regedit' in the search box and press [ENTER]. Navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 and double-click on 'SKU'. Change the shown
number to 2 and press 'OK'. Close the Register Editor.

3. Open the '# Crack' file in this .rar file and open 'Crack 1'. Run the 'sims3patch.exe' and
follow on screen instructions. Change the 'C:\Program Files\Sims 3' to:
'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3' before Installing the Patch! (If you have
Installed The Sims 3 in an other language, it'll be something else. Like when you Installed
The Game in Dutch, it'll be: 'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\De Sims 3', so be sure you
check what you have, otherwise it won't work!

4. Open the 'Crack 2' folder in the '# Crack' file. Copy áll the files in that folder
to: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and REPLACE them by the existing ones.

5. Now open the 'Crack 3' folder and start the 'Sims3_1.2.7.00002_from_1.0.631.00002.exe'
patch.

6. Do the same with the other .exe Patches in the 'Crack 3' folder, from up to down.
7. When you applied all the Updates, open The Sims 3 Launcher. You'll be prompted to Download
the EA Download Manager if you haven't already Installed it. So, if you don't have it, Install
it. When you've Installed the EA Download Manager, click on 'Refresh' on the Game Updates -tab.
A pop-up will appear, telling you that there's an Update for you Game. Click 'OK' to Download
and Install the Update.

8. Now completely close the Game including the EA Download Manager from the System Tray. Open
the 'Sims3EP01Setup.exe' in this .rar file. Follow on screen instructions to Install the
Game. When a Serial code is needed, use one of the following Serial codes:

3P55-ZXKE-ALJN-KALG-SRLD
WYGY-KFHB-PPSL-JPPQ-QRLD
LAJ2-B2W9-KDGZ-AKDE-5RLD
T8JA-NAAJ-SJPD-7SJM-HRLD
Q2YG-9MLA-E56P-4E5D-TRLD
9EP7-HXHU-5NKL-55NH-QRLD
M4XF-XF4C-3WH7-S3WF-BRLD
8HWN-U9VV-ES4Y-BES2-4RLD
MJ6W-QY3N-F5D6-LF5B-ARLD
S233-PW65-WCM9-QWCK-DRLD
HN9Z-ANZS-25D4-725B-8RLD
AT2J-B37F-HG6A-4HG4-ERLD
BUTB-UFLT-DE7P-XDE5-TRLD
D6VM-4W9L-C49C-8C47-GRLD
9GV5-8HKF-67EN-K67C-SRLD
MNN6-EBFS-JKHJ-UJKF-NRLD
D999-Y4FX-JD9J-7JD7-NRLD
VU33-BGB6-DKRE-6DKP-JRLD
S8ZZ-7DVX-U7NY-UU7L-4RLD

9. Start the The Sims 3 launcher. You'll get a message that you're version of the Game is not
compatible. Click 'OK'. You're now on the Update window. Check the box inf front of the
'SIms3_2.5.12.004002_from_2.0.86.00.2002.exe' and click 'Update now'.

10. Completely close the Game again and open the '# Crack' file in this .rar file. Open the
'Crack 4' folder in there and copy áll the files in that folder to:
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Game\Bin and REPLACE them by the
existing ones.

bryan23
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 00:24

@bryan23 wrote:Is there still server maintenance?
I'm installing the OL and LN I still haven't applied any of the fixes from the ultimate fix....is that fine?

And also I'm trying to install World ad, but when I try to install it says This product requires the Sims 3 to have the same regional code.

Should I follow this? You said, skip to the crack folder part..or will the ultimate fix fix this?

2. Now open the Start menu. Type 'regedit' in the search box and press [ENTER]. Navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 and double-click on 'SKU'. Change the shown

3. Open the '# Crack' file in this .rar file and open 'Crack 1'. Run the 'sims3patch.exe' and
'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3' before Installing the Patch! (If you have
Installed The Sims 3 in an other language, it'll be something else. Like when you Installed
The Game in Dutch, it'll be: 'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\De Sims 3', so be sure you

4. Open the 'Crack 2' folder in the '# Crack' file. Copy áll the files in that folder
to: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and REPLACE them by the existing ones.

5. Now open the 'Crack 3' folder and start the 'Sims3_1.2.7.00002_from_1.0.631.00002.exe'
patch.

6. Do the same with the other .exe Patches in the 'Crack 3' folder, from up to down.
7. When you applied all the Updates, open The Sims 3 Launcher. You'll be prompted to Download
the EA Download Manager if you haven't already Installed it. So, if you don't have it, Install
it. When you've Installed the EA Download Manager, click on 'Refresh' on the Game Updates -tab.
A pop-up will appear, telling you that there's an Update for you Game. Click 'OK' to Download
and Install the Update.

8. Now completely close the Game including the EA Download Manager from the System Tray. Open
the 'Sims3EP01Setup.exe' in this .rar file. Follow on screen instructions to Install the
Game. When a Serial code is needed, use one of the following Serial codes:

3P55-ZXKE-ALJN-KALG-SRLD
WYGY-KFHB-PPSL-JPPQ-QRLD
LAJ2-B2W9-KDGZ-AKDE-5RLD
T8JA-NAAJ-SJPD-7SJM-HRLD
Q2YG-9MLA-E56P-4E5D-TRLD
9EP7-HXHU-5NKL-55NH-QRLD
M4XF-XF4C-3WH7-S3WF-BRLD
8HWN-U9VV-ES4Y-BES2-4RLD
MJ6W-QY3N-F5D6-LF5B-ARLD
S233-PW65-WCM9-QWCK-DRLD
HN9Z-ANZS-25D4-725B-8RLD
AT2J-B37F-HG6A-4HG4-ERLD
BUTB-UFLT-DE7P-XDE5-TRLD
D6VM-4W9L-C49C-8C47-GRLD
9GV5-8HKF-67EN-K67C-SRLD
MNN6-EBFS-JKHJ-UJKF-NRLD
D999-Y4FX-JD9J-7JD7-NRLD
VU33-BGB6-DKRE-6DKP-JRLD
S8ZZ-7DVX-U7NY-UU7L-4RLD

9. Start the The Sims 3 launcher. You'll get a message that you're version of the Game is not
compatible. Click 'OK'. You're now on the Update window. Check the box inf front of the
'SIms3_2.5.12.004002_from_2.0.86.00.2002.exe' and click 'Update now'.

10. Completely close the Game again and open the '# Crack' file in this .rar file. Open the
'Crack 4' folder in there and copy áll the files in that folder to:
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Game\Bin and REPLACE them by the
existing ones.

Hello,

No the server should be running again in a bit.
Yes, that's OK, the Fix should be applied at last, when you've installed everything except for the cracks.

The regional error can be easily fixed by following step 2 of the Installation Guide:

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan23 on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 00:56

Ok so did

and that's where I stopped and just clicked the World Adv installer and it installed with no errors.

Then I downloaded the Ultimate fix and put in all those files that were in the rar. And then I updated the Sims 3, I don't think it updated the expansions because it never asked....

So then I put in all the cracks in the right location and overwritten the files with the crack.

When I try to open the launcher it says

Unable to start game
Your Sims 3 base game is incompatible with the current sims 3 expansions
pack please update your game via launcher.

but when I try to update the game, it says I already am up to date.

What could be the problem now?

bryan23
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 01:02

@bryan23 wrote:Ok so did

and that's where I stopped and just clicked the World Adv installer and it installed with no errors.

Then I downloaded the Ultimate fix and put in all those files that were in the rar. And then I updated the Sims 3, I don't think it updated the expansions because it never asked....

So then I put in all the cracks in the right location and overwritten the files with the crack.

When I try to open the launcher it says

Unable to start game
Your Sims 3 base game is incompatible with the current sims 3 expansions
pack please update your game via launcher.

but when I try to update the game, it says I already am up to date.

What could be the problem now?
Hello,

Please install the latest version of the Fix. It says you also need our The Sims 3: Generations release in order to make it work.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan23 on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 05:26

Wait so I'm suppose to install Generations now!? How long ago did you guys update the fix because I downloaded it when you gave me that link. So it has nothing to do with the Expansions not updated? When I updated there was only 2 times it patched and downloaded.

*downloading sims gen now....

bryan23
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 13:38

@bryan23 wrote:Wait so I'm suppose to install Generations now!? How long ago did you guys update the fix because I downloaded it when you gave me that link. So it has nothing to do with the Expansions not updated? When I updated there was only 2 times it patched and downloaded.

*downloading sims gen now....
Hello,

I updated it this morning. See the "v4-06-2011".

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan23 on Sun 05 Jun 2011, 04:02

Alright I think it's working perfectly now thanks,

One last stupid question >_>

Ok so on the launcher it says I have Gen, LN, OL, and World Adv installed but when I click new game, it only shows 2 towns, does that mean World Adv isn't installer correctly? or

how do you PLAY world adv? and how do I just choose it?

Thanks alot for the help!

bryan23
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sun 05 Jun 2011, 12:11

@bryan23 wrote:Alright I think it's working perfectly now thanks,

One last stupid question >_>

Ok so on the launcher it says I have Gen, LN, OL, and World Adv installed but when I click new game, it only shows 2 towns, does that mean World Adv isn't installer correctly? or

how do you PLAY world adv? and how do I just choose it?

Thanks alot for the help!
Hello,

I'm glad it works now.
Well, all the games are automatically added to The Sims 3, so there are no different games. The new features are added to the original game. If you want to visit one of the island (Egypt, China or Paris (?)), you'll have to use the phone or the (in-game) PC to travel.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum