Installing University Life. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing University Life. [SOLVED]

Post by Noodz on Tue 07 May 2013, 16:55

I have Sims 3 and all the expansions up to Seasons, I've been playing them and they work fine.
I want to add the University Life expansion and was hoping for some confirmation before trying as I dont' want to mess something up and have to redo everything.


Is this the correct procedure to add UL without messing it all up.

1. Download and install UL
2. Re-download and re-install the manual patch
3. Re-download and re-install the Ultimate Fix
4. Move the .exe and .dll files from the crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to the /bin folder.

Noodz
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 11
Points : 1770
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installing University Life. [SOLVED]

Post by Shamrock on Tue 07 May 2013, 16:57

That is correct. However, for the last part, you need to move ALL files from the Crack folder to their respective locations.

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5995
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installing University Life. [SOLVED]

Post by Noodz on Tue 07 May 2013, 17:46

Great, thanks for the help.
I'll give it a go tonight.

Noodz
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 11
Points : 1770
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installing University Life. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Tue 07 May 2013, 20:11

@Noodz wrote:I have Sims 3 and all the expansions up to Seasons, I've been playing them and they work fine.
I want to add the University Life expansion and was hoping for some confirmation before trying as I dont' want to mess something up and have to redo everything.


Is this the correct procedure to add UL without messing it all up.

1. Download and install UL
2. Re-download and re-install the manual patch
3. Re-download and re-install the Ultimate Fix
4. Move the .exe and .dll files from the crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to the /bin folder.
Hello there,

@Shamrock wrote:That is correct. However, for the last part, you need to move ALL files from the Crack folder to their respective locations.
Lol, there is only a .exe and .dll file in the "# Crack" folder, so Noodz is correct.

@Noodz wrote:Great, thanks for the help.
I'll give it a go tonight.
Good luck and please let us know the result here!

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026480
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Installing University Life. [SOLVED]

Post by Noodz on Wed 08 May 2013, 01:48

I was expecting an error at some point in the process but it all worked perfectly. Thanks.

Helper edit: Good to hear it Smile Topic is closed.

Noodz
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 11
Points : 1770
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installing University Life. [SOLVED]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum