Sims 3 keeps crashing on Mac

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 keeps crashing on Mac

Post by Ailish on Wed 15 May 2013, 15:48

This problem started two days ago and since then I have deleted cache files, mods, backups and downloads. Nothing seems to be fixing this problem. When I start playing the game and I'm just doing stuff in the house all of a sudden it exits out of the game no matter what I do it crashes even when I'm not doing anything in the game it crashes. I have most of the EP's but I wouldn't have thought that they would pose this problem. My Mac has 8GB Ram, 2TB, 2.93 GHz Core i7 and an ATI Radeon HD 5750 1024 MB. I've played this game successfully before many times and I can't think what it could be so any help would be appreciated. Smile A crash report comes up after it crashes idk if that would be helpful or not.

Thanks

Ailish
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, GTA, Sims 3
Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 keeps crashing on Mac

Post by Phoebe on Fri 17 May 2013, 10:23

Hello Allish,

Can you send us that report crashes, to identify the origin of the problem. There are lots of reason for it, but certainly it isn't about mods or CC.

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum