The Sims Generations and the ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Generations and the ultimate fix

Post by NicoleVicious on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 17:10

I have all the expansion packs installed, followed the directions step by step. The first time I installed Generatioins I got a message saying I had mods that needed to be updated. Unable to find the mods, I uninstalled all my games and reinstalled them. Im still getting the message. It gives me the option to quit or continue. Quit will close down The Sims and continue will lock my entire computer up. I figured Id try the ultimate fix before posting my concerns, but I cant get the ultimate fix to download onto my computer. Either the page never loads or I get a message saying the server isnt responding. Any suggestions?
NicoleVicious
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : All of The Sims 3, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, COD:MW2, MW3, & Black Ops, All of the Need for Speed, Arkham Asylum & City
Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Generations and the ultimate fix

Post by Adwomin on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 20:48

Hello,

When you get the "Unoficial game modifcation" error, press "Continue". It looks like your game has crashed, but it hasn't. Look at your Taskbar; it should be there - minimized. Just click it and enjoy playing!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum