Finished now MORE problems!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finished now MORE problems!

Post by ImperfectionisBeauty on Sun 19 May 2013, 05:44

I figured out how to mount and install everything now it is done and I have applied the cracks and fix and everytime I try to launch any game only university life opens. After it opens it says disc authorization failure... What am I supposed to do? Do I have to start all over again? It was originally saying buffer overrun then it asked me to fix the bug so I did and now I have no idea what I did wrong? Help.

ImperfectionisBeauty
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finished now MORE problems!

Post by Phoebe on Sun 19 May 2013, 10:00

Hello Imperfectionis,

It opens the Universtiy Life as the UL is the latest expansion you installed, so it opens it. The other ones are installed in game.

Are you sure you applied the Ultimate Fix step by step? I am not sure about it Smile Seems like you don't like reading the instruction posts but it's necessary to figure out where you do something wrong, or it's because of another thing.

Please read this and make sure you apply ALL the steps coreectly, then if the problem continues, please inform us.

Also a little note, please be patient. We're here to help but we do have things to deal during th day, but still sooner or later we will help your problem.

Good luck.

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ImperfectionisBeauty on Sun 19 May 2013, 13:45

I read that I didn't do the second step because I thought since I bought the base game I wouldn't need to. Ok but isn't step 4 for a pc? I will try again today

ImperfectionisBeauty
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on Sun 19 May 2013, 16:32

Hello,

It isn't ONLY for PC, it's a general step, which means you need to copy the files in the #Crack file in the Ultimate Fix to where is your main game folder. Its Applications/EA Games/ The Sims 3/Game/Bin.

And the second step, you just tried to apply the latest fix to unpatched game. That's why your game didn't work. When you follow a instruction, make sure you do every step of it. Because little things become major, especially when it comes to Sims 3 Smile

Good luck.

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum