Designing new rank icons

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Designing new rank icons

Post by Adwomin on Mon 27 May 2013, 23:14

Hello everyone,

Anyone interested in designing new "star" rank icons? The ones we have now look bad and old; it's time for something new.
I'm looking for something that looks... I don't know, something that looks better than this, lol.

Let me know if you're interested and feel free to post a preview. I'll think about some kind of reward for the winner in the meantime. Very Happy

Thank you!

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026421
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 10:06

I'm astounded by the amount of interest by our users Razz
I'd be happy to try my hand at it though, any particular ideas in mind?

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20087
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by Shamrock on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 10:12

Well it's not that I'm not interested, But I know I don't have a good hand at this, the best I could do is modify something already existing... Sad

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5941
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 10:14

That's probably what I'll do as well though.
But if I remember correctly, PSP has a star "shape".

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20087
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by Adwomin on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 23:26

Lady ElDi wrote:I'm astounded by the amount of interest by our users Razz
I'd be happy to try my hand at it though, any particular ideas in mind?
Same here, hehe. I pretty much forgot I posted this.

Let's see... nothing in particular, just something with stars, I guess? If possible, please post a little preview first.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026421
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by TUN3R on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 01:18

They are just stars, what do you expect? :S

Here goes you:


TUN3R
BANNED
BANNED

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Male Posts : 646
Points : -7232
Reputation : -9982
Join date : 2012-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by rajaerry on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 12:19

Hey admin,
Here's some nice rank images that you might like.

http://www.smfforfree.com/starpreview.htm

Hope I helped! Very Happy

rajaerry
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, Minecraft
Male Posts : 43
Points : 2082
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by Narong30 on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 13:34

just put  my face , replace the star

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46430
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 15:16

LOL @ Narong.




I think that site has a number of nice ideas rajaerry.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20087
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by rajaerry on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 16:04

Yeah, those rank images are actually for SMF forums.

rajaerry
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, Minecraft
Male Posts : 43
Points : 2082
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by Adwomin on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 20:36

TUN3R wrote:They are just stars, what do you expect? I is confused

Here goes you:

Hi there,

Thank you for your contribution, TUN3R, but it's a little big and not exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for trying though. Smile


rajaerry wrote:Hey admin,
Here's some nice rank images that you might like.

http://www.smfforfree.com/starpreview.htm

Hope I helped! Very Happy
Oh wow, yes, there's some good inspiring stuff on there. Will take a look at it later, thank you!

Narong30 wrote:just put  my face , replace the star
Should I? I don't make jokes, when I say I'll do it, I will.

rajaerry wrote:Yeah, those rank images are actually for SMF forums.
S&M? Oh sorry, that's not my cup of t...- OH! SMF? That stands for? Facepalm

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026421
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by rajaerry on Fri 28 Jun 2013, 02:50

Admin, SMF stands for Simple Machines Forum. Very Happy It's a forum software lol.

rajaerry
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, Minecraft
Male Posts : 43
Points : 2082
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by Adwomin on Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:00

rajaerry wrote:Admin, SMF stands for Simple Machines Forum. :DIt's a forum software lol.
Hehe, thanks for clearing that up!

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026421
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by TUN3R on Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:27

Admin wrote:Hi there,

Thank you for your contribution, TUN3R, but it's a little big and not exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for trying though. Smile

Sad

*goes to bedroom and shoots himself*

TUN3R
BANNED
BANNED

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Male Posts : 646
Points : -7232
Reputation : -9982
Join date : 2012-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 17:43

Admin wrote:Hello everyone,

Anyone interested in designing new "star" rank icons? The ones we have now look bad and old; it's time for something new.
I'm looking for something that looks... I don't know, something that looks better than this, lol.

Let me know if you're interested and feel free to post a preview. I'll think about some kind of reward for the winner in the meantime. Very Happy

Thank you!

Hello,

I've been thinking a bit about this - and did some experimenting:


for the Admins.


for the Moderators. I chose a shield to..well, to "represent" the primary task of Moderators, namely "protection" in a virtual sense.


   and for the "Sims Helpers". This is the point where it got more difficult. I was experimenting with plumbobs in different colours ("Sims Helpers" and another colour for the "Helpers"), but this is the result for now.

So far these are my suggestions; but I haven't really thought about the other groups yet (the average user, Helpers, Developers, V.I.P's, etc.). But for the sake of simplicity, we could just take the stars from the Admins - and just re-write the rank below it.


By the way, I'm only a beginner of "Photoshop" Wat. 





_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433
Points : 19157
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by Adwomin on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 23:17

Carlos G. wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello everyone,

Anyone interested in designing new "star" rank icons? The ones we have now look bad and old; it's time for something new.
I'm looking for something that looks... I don't know, something that looks better than this, lol.

Let me know if you're interested and feel free to post a preview. I'll think about some kind of reward for the winner in the meantime. Very Happy

Thank you!

Hello,

I've been thinking a bit about this - and did some experimenting:


for the Admins.


for the Moderators. I chose a shield to..well, to "represent" the primary task of Moderators, namely "protection" in a virtual sense.


   and for the "Sims Helpers". This is the point where it got more difficult. I was experimenting with plumbobs in different colours ("Sims Helpers" and another colour for the "Helpers"), but this is the result for now.

So far these are my suggestions; but I haven't really thought about the other groups yet (the average user, Helpers, Developers, V.I.P's, etc.). But for the sake of simplicity, we could just take the stars from the Admins - and just re-write the rank below it.


By the way, I'm only a beginner of "Photoshop" Wat. 




Hi there,

Oh, not bad at all!
What about making all the text the (exact) same colour? Or Admins red, Mods pink, etc.

Might be an idea for Helpers:


... and for normal users a world symbol. (As in Games4theworld)

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026421
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 23:47

Admin wrote:Might be an idea for Helpers:


... and for normal users a world symbol. (As in Games4theworld)

That looks almost like the hand of God (reaching out to Adam) in the Sistine chapel in Vatican city  Laughing  Is that a coincidence, Admin ?




But the idea is not bad, and also the one about the "world" icon for "normal" users. I'll continue working on this.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433
Points : 19157
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by Adwomin on Sun 21 Jul 2013, 01:09

Carlos G. wrote:
Admin wrote:Might be an idea for Helpers:


... and for normal users a world symbol. (As in Games4theworld)

That looks almost like the hand of God (reaching out to Adam) in the Sistine chapel in Vatican city  Laughing  Is that a coincidence, Admin ?




But the idea is not bad, and also the one about the "world" icon for "normal" users. I'll continue working on this.
Lol, that's coincidence, yes. I was thinking about "a helping hand".

Please do so, I'll certainly consider this if you work it out completely.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026421
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 11:01

So...after a very long pause, I've started again with the logos. Very Happy

I have NO idea what they will look like once you actually use them (the forum background is not 'quite' the same as the black I used for these logos), but then I'm not a pro when it comes to Photoshop.  Facepalm  Maybe someone else can do the 'fine-tuning', if necessary. Razz Now get this:


1) Rank logos for the "standard users":

 "Beginner"


 "Posting nerd"



  "Posting freak"


  "Posting lord"


  "Extreme poster"


  "Posting master"


  "Super spammer" (not 100% sure if that's the right name for this rank  Facepalm )


  "Godfather/First lady"



2) The (obsolete ?) "Entertainer" rank:




3) Developers:




4) V.I.Ps:




5) From now on it's getting REALLY interesting Razz  here are the "brown" Helpers:

  (thanks to Admin for pointing me in that "direction", for this logo)


6) The Sims Helpers:




7) Moderators:




8. Admins:




If I may be allowed to: I find the logos for Sims Helpers and the Moderators the cutest ones. Razz  I hope this really works out, with the forum background color, but let's see.

So.. ? Very Happy 

//EDIT

Should it not turn out as expected, then I might "repeat" this thing, this time on a background that is more fitting. But I'll talk to you Admin and/or Lady ElDi for the specifics.



_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433
Points : 19157
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by LoriliHime on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 14:34

I really like the logos that you did Carlos. The only one I don't think will work is the world ones for the Rank logos and only because of the brown. The brown in those globes look about the same as the forum background. I like it!! I hope the admin does too!

_________________


Just for Giggles
avatar
LoriliHime
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Elder Scrolls
Female Posts : 199
Points : 1695
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by Shamrock on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 19:00

They look AWESOME!!  Shocked 
Good job!

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5941
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by Adwomin on Mon 06 Jan 2014, 01:40

Hello there,

Thank you very much for these AWESOME logos, Carlos. They are nice and original and (in my opinion) quite modern, finally something different to look at.

I'll indeed finetune them a little bit, to remove the black background and perhaps change the font size.
You'll notice when they're up! Very Happy

Thanks again!

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026421
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 06 Jan 2014, 02:26

Admin wrote:Hello there,

Thank you very much for these AWESOME logos, Carlos. They are nice and original and (in my opinion) quite modern, finally something different to look at.

I'll indeed finetune them a little bit, to remove the black background and perhaps change the font size.
You'll notice when they're up! Very Happy

Thanks again!


I have to say: they turned out INCREDIBLY CUTE ! Very Happy  Razz

Now here's this:







And thanks for the hint with the .png format; I didn't know that...  Noob  I guess I'm still very far away from a Photoshop Pro. Razz 

Maybe I'll come up with something new for our "dear" banned users too. How about that ? Very Happy 

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433
Points : 19157
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by Adwomin on Mon 06 Jan 2014, 02:37

Carlos G. wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello there,

Thank you very much for these AWESOME logos, Carlos. They are nice and original and (in my opinion) quite modern, finally something different to look at.

I'll indeed finetune them a little bit, to remove the black background and perhaps change the font size.
You'll notice when they're up! Very Happy

Thanks again!


I have to say: they turned out INCREDIBLY CUTE ! Very Happy  Razz

Now here's this:







And thanks for the hint with the .png format; I didn't know that...  Noob  I guess I'm still very far away from a Photoshop Pro. Razz 

Maybe I'll come up with something new for our "dear" banned users too. How about that ? Very Happy 
Oh lol, that was fast.
Indeed, they look great!

I've changed everything now. Also double-checked everything.
Please do let me know if there's something wrong! (Sometimes things can get messed up, especially when it's 2.37 AM Razz  - Did I tell you about that time when everyone on the Forum had the "Moderator" rank for a few minutes?  Facepalm  )

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026421
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Designing new rank icons

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 06 Jan 2014, 02:51

Admin wrote:Oh lol, that was fast.
Indeed, they look great!

I've changed everything now. Also double-checked everything.
Please do let me know if there's something wrong! (Sometimes things can get messed up, especially when it's 2.37 AM Razz  - Did I tell you about that time when everyone on the Forum had the "Moderator" rank for a few minutes?  Facepalm  )


Nah, don't worry, everything's still normal. Razz

This is for our dear Lady ElDi...




And who knows ? Maybe the following one will be used too ("one day").... Wink  Razz




Woah, that's it for today, lol. Laughing  I'll come back to you again for our "dear" banned users, but I guess everything's done for now.

IN THE MEANTIME (!!!) I will also think about what I could ask you and Lady ElDi as a reward for me (remember your opening post here ? Very Happy). Stay tuned ! Razz 

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433
Points : 19157
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum