I am unable to transfer files into the /game/bin/ folder because these folders do not exist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am unable to transfer files into the /game/bin/ folder because these folders do not exist?

Post by hagilles on Tue 28 May 2013, 04:11

In the guide for downloading an expansion pack, it is stated that you must copy 2 files and place them in the /game/bin/ folder in the Sims 3 files. However, this folder does not exist on my computer. I have tried everything/looked everywhere and I cannot find it. Does anyone have any ideas? This has prevented me from playing the game at all because I continuously get the "insert disc" error because the files have not been transferred over.

(For the record, I have a MacBook Air running 10.8.3)

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

hagilles
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am unable to transfer files into the /game/bin/ folder because these folders do not exist?

Post by Phoebe on Tue 28 May 2013, 09:43

Hello,

Just to clear everything, you installed base game and which EPs? And you can't find the fils in The Sims 3 own game files or Ultimate Fix files? Btw, are you really sure you have the Ultimate Fix?

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum