Sims 3 keeps crashing on MAC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 keeps crashing on MAC

Post by annargh on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:44

I have had it installed around a week and it was always really slow to load up, but once it was loaded it would work ok however, would close down about once an hour, so I just made sure to save it regularly and it was fine.

I loaded the game up yesterday and now every few seconds of gameplay it will freeze for about 5 minutes. It's fine if I travel through the World Adventures expansion pack or go to University, it's only in my normal sim world that it's doing it.

annargh
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 keeps crashing on MAC

Post by Phoebe on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:08

Hello,

There are many reasons for freezing while playing. First, are you using any Mods or CC's? If yes, you just need to remove them to see if they're cauign the problem.

If not, have you ever tried to play in a new game? I mean maybe your saved game files are corrupted.

For the problem of running slow, please lower the performance of the game, and playing in window mode also helps to run game smoother.

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum