Left 4 Dead 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Left 4 Dead 2

Post by BitterSweet on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 06:10

Hello, and welcome to another one of my game reviews! Today we'll be reviewing a VERY popular valve game by the name of "Left 4 Dead 2" Very Happy

The Overview
In left 4 dead 2, a group of 4 survivors get together to make it to New-Orleans for safety. The key elements of this game is teamwork and cooperation.

The Characters
In left 4 dead 2, we are introduced to a group of 4 new survivors. This is what I think of each of them.

Nick - Nick was a fantastic character, he had a great sense of humor and sarcasm that kept me laughing throughout the campaigns. He was also kind of cute. Laughing

Ellis - Ellis was a fun and energetic character, but unfortunately, he ended up as the help w**** Laughing

Coach - Coach was the mellow fellow of the game, and always helped keep things under control.

Rochelle - Rochelle was a great character, and I liked her sassy personality, but it seemed as if her character was too forced.

The Setting
The whole southern-themed setting was really interesting. I don't know why, but in my opinion, the country theme made the game a lot more eerie. Razz

The Maps
The maps coordinated perfectly with the mixture of country-style and apocalyptic style. Very good job indeed!

The Gamemodes
The new gamemodes, in my opinion, didn't really appeal to me. They consisted of realism, scavenge, and realism-versus (Sorry if I didn't include one) But I just couldn't tell the purpose of the new gamemodes.

Wrapping it up
Now it is time to see the final grade of Left 4 Dead 2!

The Characters - 20/25
The Setting - 25/25
The Maps - 25/25
The Gamemodes - 20/25

The final grade is 90% out of 100!

My Opinion
Left 4 Dead 2 is the perfect game for all you zombie gamers out there! It had a few bumpy edges to it, but as soon as you get into the game it all seems to disappear. In my opinion, Left 4 Dead 2 is a great and fun game for everyone!

BitterSweet
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Hitman: Absolution, and many more I'm too lazy to name xD
Female Posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Left 4 Dead 2

Post by TUN3R on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 11:28

You're probably the one one who likes Rochelle lol.

Left 4 Dead 2 is just more Left 4 Dead. After the last updates, literally more Left 4 Dead since it includes everything from it.

Only thing I didn't like about Left 4 Dead 2 but still got used to after a while was the weapon position, I liked it more in the first game when they were viewed as if they were fired from the hip rather than the shoulder.

TUN3R
BANNED
BANNED

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Male Posts : 646

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Left 4 Dead 2

Post by Narong30 on Thu 06 Jun 2013, 07:35

M@M love to play this kind of game. I miss him a lot Sad

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator

Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum