Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Ibshwon on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 22:42

Sorry everyone, but i'd thanks a lot if anyone could help me
i downloaded the game, installed, downloaded the crack and everything was ok
But then i downloaded the patch 10.3 i think, and updated my FM
then, when i tried to play, it asked for the CD
then i replaced the crack again, but now it won't open the game
everytime i try to start de FM, it doesn't open and :
"fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.We are sorry for the inconvenience"

What do i have to do?
i can't update any patch with this version?

thanks everyone, and sorry for my english, its not the best i know

Ibshwon
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Adwomin on Fri 16 Jul 2010, 13:08

@Jake10x wrote:I had done that, but I came up with the problem I stated afterwords of double-clicking to start the game and nothing happening.

Hello,

Try this:

1. Uninstall FM 2010.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall FM 2010.
4. Apply the v10.3 update; read THIS
5. See if the game works now or gives any error.

@Ibshwon wrote:Sorry everyone, but i'd thanks a lot if anyone could help me
i downloaded the game, installed, downloaded the crack and everything was ok
But then i downloaded the patch 10.3 i think, and updated my FM
then, when i tried to play, it asked for the CD
then i replaced the crack again, but now it won't open the game
everytime i try to start de FM, it doesn't open and :
"fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.We are sorry for the inconvenience"

What do i have to do?
i can't update any patch with this version?

thanks everyone, and sorry for my english, its not the best i know

Are you sure you copied the crack included in our Football Manager 2010 v10.3 FIX? (To: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010 )

Adwomin
free society
free society

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by andrethegiant on Fri 16 Jul 2010, 18:39

Hi, i still cannot get the tables to show up, ive un-installed the game 3 times, done the fixes like rebooted, then install, then patch, then crack and still I cannot get any tables. Also i found that when i patched the game the English league is marked by an exclamation mark saying that there is only 20 teams found for the northern league or sumat, so i cannot be an English team. Can anyone help please?

andre

andrethegiant
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 2712
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by chris on Sat 17 Jul 2010, 18:23

This application has failed to start because saAuditMT.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Is this supposed to happen? Does this actually work anybody?

EDIT: Ok I've sorted that problem now it says no disk found and wont start.

chris
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 2710
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Adwomin on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 10:08

@chris wrote:This application has failed to start because saAuditMT.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Is this supposed to happen? Does this actually work anybody?

EDIT: Ok I've sorted that problem now it says no disk found and wont start.

Hello,

You obviously didn't apply the fix, which this whole topic is about. Please read the opening post on what to do to fix this problem.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026483
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by andrethegiant on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 15:01

Sorry I've fixed it now, tables show up all leagues in place Very Happy. I reinstalled it again but this time I just got rid of EVERY file I had created the first time and just did a complete fresh install and put the first crack that was given, I think that was a version 10.1 crack, then downloaded the patch from the other link on the fixes page (not the one from megaupload) and finally cracked it with the v 10.3 one. Not sure if the way I did it will help but I think its just trial and error eventually you get it working, but its a fully working game apart from that. I'm very happy and many thanks for the game Games4theworld! Razz

andrethegiant
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 2712
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Bassman on Sun 25 Jul 2010, 01:34

Hello,
I can run the game fine now. but when i click on the New Game button it says i need to insert the disk and i cannot play so i have to exit. please help cheers

Bassman
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : MW2, Gears 2, FIFA 10
Male Posts : 3
Points : 2705
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Adwomin on Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:27

Hi,

You should apply the NoCD crack as described in the Installation Guide, otherwise it won't work.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026483
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Bassman on Sun 25 Jul 2010, 14:53

Right iv deleted everything now. can you help me on msn ? step by step? i have team viewer

Bassman
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : MW2, Gears 2, FIFA 10
Male Posts : 3
Points : 2705
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Bassman on Sun 25 Jul 2010, 15:33

@veronica wrote:Hi, everything installed fine but I get a "disk not found" error when I start the game up??

EDIT: Fixed, I was being stupid and not following instructions exactly. Smile


This is what is happening to me? how did toy fix this? king

Bassman
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : MW2, Gears 2, FIFA 10
Male Posts : 3
Points : 2705
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Narong30 on Sun 25 Jul 2010, 18:09

@Bassman wrote:
@veronica wrote:Hi, everything installed fine but I get a "disk not found" error when I start the game up??

EDIT: Fixed, I was being stupid and not following instructions exactly. Smile


This is what is happening to me? how did toy fix this? king

Hello,
Please read the installation guide slowly. Especially the crack part.
And if u don't know how to mount it. U just can simply download mounting guide which u can find at www.games4theworld.org
(download section).
Thanks.


Admin edit: There's no need to know how to Mount, just READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!

- ADMIN

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46373
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by peterjuniorekairia on Mon 26 Jul 2010, 19:55

help!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive installed the game on my laptop but cant fond how to lauch it?

peterjuniorekairia
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 2701
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Adwomin on Mon 26 Jul 2010, 19:58

@peterjuniorekairia wrote:help!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive installed the game on my laptop but cant fond how to lauch it?

Hello,

To launch the Game, go to: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\fm.exe

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026483
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by focusya on Wed 29 Sep 2010, 15:14

Hi can you email me the crack and fix update as I cant get the links to work

focusya
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 2637
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Adwomin on Wed 29 Sep 2010, 15:15

Hello,

Here's an optional link for the fix: megaupload.com X74D5YAL

Have fun!

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026483
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by focusya on Wed 29 Sep 2010, 15:20

Admin wrote:Hello,

Here's an optional link for the fix: megaupload.com X74D5YAL

Have fun!

How about the crack?
Thanks
Rob

focusya
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 2637
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Adwomin on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 16:43

@focusya wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello,

Here's an optional link for the fix: megaupload.com X74D5YAL

Have fun!

How about the crack?
Thanks
Rob

Hello,

The fix ís the Crack. Wink

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026483
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by chris10 on Thu 07 Oct 2010, 19:43

how do i get the fix cuz every time i click it i just go round in circles and end bac where i began??

chris10
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 2632
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Narong30 on Fri 08 Oct 2010, 08:03

@chris10 wrote:how do i get the fix cuz every time i click it i just go round in circles and end bac where i began??

Hello,

Please, click THIS link.
Currently our server is offline. So Admin already upload it at MEGAUPLOAD.

Thanks.

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46373
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by assis on Sun 10 Oct 2010, 11:35

my friend i just downloaded football manager 2010 from your link.i opened setup.exe,i chose via offline system in the third step but as the installation starts a message is shown:

"Please insert FM 2009 or select "Browse..." to locate it manually"

and so the installatin stops.

what i have to do?any advice?

assis
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 2625
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Adwomin on Tue 12 Oct 2010, 14:41

@assis wrote:my friend i just downloaded football manager 2010 from your link.i opened setup.exe,i chose via offline system in the third step but as the installation starts a message is shown:

"Please insert FM 2009 or select "Browse..." to locate it manually"

and so the installatin stops.

what i have to do?any advice?

Hello,

Please read the opening post:

Admin wrote:Hi,


For all the people who Downloaded our Football Manager 2010 from: thepiratebay.org 5381625 or http://games4theworld.org;

Whenuploading the Torrent, we forgot to include the good Crack. To fix theproblem, use the fix we created, which you can Download from theDownload Link bellow.

Download Link:
http://www.games4theworld.org/Fixes/FootballManager2010FIX.rar




If the link above didn't work, you can use this optional link: megaupload.com X74D5YAL

Sorry for the problems,


Ps. You may also want to read THIS post.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026483
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Mazallah on Fri 15 Oct 2010, 22:45

Hello Games4TheWorld.

I have an issue with FM2010.
The problem is that I cant "start" the game. I have it installed and everything but when i enter the screen where you basicly choose "New Game" i cant click on those buttons since a small window is poping up, saying "Put in your CD/DVD". Can you please help?

Mazallah
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 2620
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Adwomin on Sat 16 Oct 2010, 15:21

@Mazallah wrote:Hello Games4TheWorld.

I have an issue with FM2010.
The problem is that I cant "start" the game. I have it installed and everything but when i enter the screen where you basicly choose "New Game" i cant click on those buttons since a small window is poping up, saying "Put in your CD/DVD". Can you please help?

Hello,

Please, people, read the opening post (!):

Admin wrote:Hi,


For all the people who Downloaded our Football Manager 2010 from: thepiratebay.org 5381625 or http://games4theworld.org;

Whenuploading the Torrent, we forgot to include the good Crack. To fix theproblem, use the fix we created, which you can Download from theDownload Link bellow.

Download Link:
http://www.games4theworld.org/Fixes/FootballManager2010FIX.rar




If the link above didn't work, you can use this optional link: megaupload.com X74D5YAL

Sorry for the problems,


Ps. You may also want to read THIS post.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026483
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by chris10 on Sun 17 Oct 2010, 17:22

hi guys cheers for the download it works fine but when i download the lastest patch it comes up with "no disk" again

help

chris10
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 2632
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Adwomin on Mon 18 Oct 2010, 16:14

@chris10 wrote:hi guys cheers for the download it works fine but when i download the lastest patch it comes up with "no disk" again

help

Hello,

When you Updated the Game to v10.3, you'll need to apply a new Crack, which can be found here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/fixes-f18/updating-football-manager-2010-to-v103-fix-t178.htm

Good luck!

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026483
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by mcshortie1984 on Fri 12 Nov 2010, 21:08

how long does it take to install the torrent?

mcshortie1984
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 2592
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Narong30 on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 22:42

@mcshortie1984 wrote:how long does it take to install the torrent?
Depend on your system, but it'll be below 1 hour. I guess Smile

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46373
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Manager 2010 "Please insert CD / DVD" fix.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum