Uni Life GRADUATION and BILLS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uni Life GRADUATION and BILLS

Post by Schendrick on Thu 06 Jun 2013, 13:12

I had 2 YA sims @ the Uni. The term ended and they went to the Annex/Gym for the graduation. My female sim graduated. She got the extra trait and the 10days moodlet. But my male sim did not graduate, he entered the Annex/Gym but just went out again as he entered. He entered right about when the ceremony was about 40 sim-minutes to away to finish and just exited while my female sim was still inside the Annex. Now my female sim has the perks of graduating like, getting a boost on the job. But my male sim did not. He's like just there. I am so sad for my male sim. He got an A, why the **** did he not graduate?

Okay, wtf are those bills doing on my inventory. The notification said it was @ my male sim's inventory. But I found it at my female sim's inventory. WTF. Sad(((

Schendrick
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims Series + Medieval
Female Posts : 173

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uni Life GRADUATION and BILLS

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 06 Jun 2013, 19:45

@Schendrick wrote:I had 2 YA sims @ the Uni. The term ended and they went to the Annex/Gym for the graduation. My female sim graduated. She got the extra trait and the 10days moodlet. But my male sim did not graduate, he entered the Annex/Gym but just went out again as he entered. He entered right about when the ceremony was about 40 sim-minutes to away to finish and just exited while my female sim was still inside the Annex. Now my female sim has the perks of graduating like, getting a boost on the job. But my male sim did not. He's like just there. I am so sad for my male sim. He got an A, why the **** did he not graduate?

Okay, wtf are those bills doing on my inventory. The notification said it was @ my male sim's inventory. But I found it at my female sim's inventory. WTF. Sad(((

Hello,

This "University" expansion is probably one of the most screwed-up of all...

But as for your problem, have you actually saved after all that ? If not, then you can try sending your sims to the graduation ceremony LONG BEFORE it begins.
If that doesn't work/help, you might want to buy the degree from the "Lifetime rewards", but I don't know whether you get an extra trait for that too...

What you can do about these bills is to install the latest version of "NRAAS Overwatch". This should help with the bills automatically. But with the "NRAAS Debug Enabler" you can delete the bills too, but only manually: click on one of the bills and select NRAAS/Debug Enabler and look for the option "delete" (or something similar - I haven't done this for some time now).

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uni Life GRADUATION and BILLS

Post by Schendrick on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 08:37

I just sent my male sim with a different degree. He just graduated. Yay Razz

Thanks for the info about the mod for the bills. It works like a charm. cheers

Schendrick
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8