Store Fixes Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store Fixes Request

Post by romantyke on Thu 06 Jun 2013, 20:12

Hello. It is me Kabiru. I am back from my therapy and I feel much better since my stallion died. Had to follow lots of moral treatments and try to focus on the present. My sons and my husband were glad to see me back home.

Now... I have been away for a bit I know. But I have kept informed of what was happening here in G4TW. I have of course been informed of the Mediafire account shutted down. And I really thank God for having made myself a backup of every single Sims 3 things from your website I have downloaded.

The thing is... I have a request. Can any of you guys send me a link to the latest Store Fixes? I mean, the ones in package files... Because mine are outdated since last March. It would be nice to make them up to date. Don't you agree?

I know that the Store Stuff will soon be up again. But I would like to have the latest Store Fixes. Any of you can help?

Thanks in advance.

Polite regards,

Kabiru Touray

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Golden Sun GBA, Hellgate London, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Diablo II LOD, Banjo-Kazooie
Male Posts : 141

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Store Fixes Request

Post by Dark_Walker on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 01:58

Maty has them, that's where they come from in the first place. More Awesome Then You. Google it.

Dark_Walker
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Store Fixes Request

Post by invalidusername on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 05:00

Google KT store fixes, and the first link that comes up will be the one you need. Smile

Glad you're doing better, by the way. I hope that your family continues to be strong with you.
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum