Sims 3 Generations - Interaction issues. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Generations - Interaction issues. [CLOSED]

Post by 6dark6kid6 on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:19

So basically I downloaded Sims 3 Generations and installed it, applied the crack and entered the game. Everything went smooth here...when I load my family all goes ok ..but then the problems come...no one from my family can interact with others ...neither with each-other [family member with another family member] and neither with other sims. This thing never happened before at other expansion packs only now at Generations. Will love to get some help. [Tried to play the game without CC either no mods intalled only CC but the problem didn't go.]
Thank you very much! bounce
6dark6kid6
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Generations - Interaction issues. [CLOSED]

Post by Adwomin on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 16:21

@6dark6kid6 wrote:So basically I downloaded Sims 3 Generations and installed it, applied the crack and entered the game. Everything went smooth here...when I load my family all goes ok ..but then the problems come...no one from my family can interact with others ...neither with each-other [family member with another family member] and neither with other sims. This thing never happened before at other expansion packs only now at Generations. Will love to get some help. [Tried to play the game without CC either no mods intalled only CC but the problem didn't go.]
Thank you very much! bounce
Hello,

I haven't played the game myself yet, but from what I heard from others, this is (again...) an EA bug which a lot of people have. Even people with the retail version of the game.

Since this is an in-game bug from EA's side, I can't do much for you. Neither can you, other than waiting for a new patch or contacting EA.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by 6dark6kid6 on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 16:50

Well all I have to do is wait then...nevertheless thank you very much for the reply and help!

Admin edit: You're welcome. Don't hesitate to open a new topic if you have any more problems!

- ADMIN

Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top