I Have issue with my graphice in Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Have issue with my graphice in Game

Post by Queent on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 14:35

Hi
When I want to upgrade package in my sims , like when i insitalled Late night Pack after that when i open my sims when it goes in game its look like all city is under water i cant see anything , and when i want to change anything in option its not work and everything is on low level . what can I do for that , my laptop is intel i7 3630QM 8G Ram and 2G GT 650 , i insitall driver and upadte that it said ur driver is update , can u pls help me .
Tnx

Queent
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Have issue with my graphice in Game

Post by Shamrock on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 14:49

Ok, let's try and clear the cache. Go to My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3, and delete the following:
¤ CASPartCache.package
¤ compositorCache.package
¤ scriptCache.package
¤ simCompositorCache.package
¤ socialCache.package
Then, also delete the folders DCCache, DCBackup, WorldCaches, and Thumbnails. (You might loose Custom Content in the process, as long as saved games, so you'll have to install them again!)
Does this help?

Shamrock  

Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 18:52

@Shamrock wrote:Ok, let's try and clear the cache. Go to My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3, and delete the following:
¤ CASPartCache.package
¤ compositorCache.package
¤ scriptCache.package
¤ simCompositorCache.package
¤ socialCache.package
Then, also delete the folders DCCache, DCBackup, WorldCaches, and Thumbnails. (You might loose Custom Content in the process, as long as saved games, so you'll have to install them again!)
Does this help?

Sorry, but I feel I have to intervene. Shamrock, don't you think that deleting DCCache and DCBackup is a bit exaggerated in this case ? Wink And the thing with the save games is not accurate either: you will still have your savegames as long as you don't delete the SAVES folder. What is true, though, is that if your savegame is saved in a custom world (which is not included in an expansion) and you delete DCCache and DCBackup, then you can't load the savegame anymore, which means you have to re-install that custom world first (I don't know if you meant that, Shamrock).

QueenT, for now, delete everything Shamrock said, BUT NOT DCBackup and DCCache. If it doesn't work, you can still do that later.

You folks might as well just rename "The Sims 3"-folder (My Documents/Electronic Arts). This achieves the same effect (even more actually) - and is much faster than deleting single parts of the folder content.
Wink

The more "drastic" solutions should only be tried when all else fails.

Last edited by Carlos G. on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:39; edited 1 time in total

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queent on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:37

tnx for ur answers but now i did the exact things u said but i got this error ~>
Warning: Unrecognized Video Card
Your video card was not found in our database. Your graphics settings have been set as high as possible, but you may wish to reduce them if you are experiencing poor permormance.

i got this now, what should I do now ?

Queent
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:43

@Queent wrote:tnx for ur answers but now i did the exact things u said but i got this error ~>
Warning: Unrecognized Video Card
Your video card was not found in our database. Your graphics settings have been set as high as possible, but you may wish to reduce them if you are experiencing poor permormance.

i got this now, what should I do now ?

Can you update your graphics driver ?

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queent on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:47

its update i checked that

Queent
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:49

@Queent wrote:its update i checked that

OK, in your opening post you said that already actually Embarassed. But can you actually bypass that warning window ? If yes, play for a while in the game to see if this makes any difference.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queent on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:52

sorry for my english im persian not good in english , its like past nothing works in option and city is like under water Sad((

Queent
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:59

@Queent wrote:sorry for my english im persian not good in english , its like past nothing works in option and city is like under water Sad((

No problem, I can understand you well Wink. Let's try this: go to My documents/Electronic Arts. Do you see a folder with the name "The Sims 3" ? You should rename that folder in any way you like (for example: "The Sims 3_").

Now start a completely new savegame (you will see that all your old savefiles and your custom content are gone, but don't worry, they are still in the renamed Sims 3 folder).

Let's see if this helps, but otherwise: how old is your computer and/or the graphics card ? This warning window could mean that the graphics card is too old, but I have to admit that I am surprised about this problem.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queent on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 23:16

not worked Sad i will give u all info of my graphice card , my laptop moudle is IBM Lenovo IdeaPad Y500
GeForce GT650M
Driver version: 306.00
DirectX support: 11.1
CUDA Cores: 384
Graphice clock: 789 MHz
Memory data rate: 4000 MHz
Memory interface: 128-bit
Dedicated Video memory: 2048 MB GDDR5
Total availabe graphice 4095 MB
System video memory: 0 MB
Video BIOS version: 80.07.27.00.33
IRQ: 16
I hope this information will help Sad

Queent
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TUN3R on Tue 11 Jun 2013, 00:57

@Queent wrote:not worked Sad i will give u all info of my graphice card , my laptop moudle is IBM Lenovo IdeaPad Y500
GeForce GT650M
Driver version: 306.00
DirectX support: 11.1
CUDA Cores: 384
Graphice clock: 789 MHz
Memory data rate: 4000 MHz
Memory interface: 128-bit
Dedicated Video memory: 2048 MB GDDR5
Total availabe graphice 4095 MB
System video memory: 0 MB
Video BIOS version: 80.07.27.00.33
IRQ: 16
I hope this information will help Sad

Your drivers aren't up-to-date. The newest GeForce 650M driver is version 320.18. That means your system is very, very, VERY outdated at this point.

I bet your other drivers aren't up-to-date ether but this one is vital for games.

TUN3R
BANNED
BANNED

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Male Posts : 646

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Tue 11 Jun 2013, 03:13

http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Go to that site, and use the updates from there. Then try playing again.
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queent on Thu 13 Jun 2013, 18:19

tnx for ur help , but i now i update my driver to that version 320.18 , again unable to recognized the video card , can one of helper use team viewer and check this problem in my laptop ?

Queent
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum