LOTS of problems - not able to play at all. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOTS of problems - not able to play at all. [CLOSED]

Post by publicmisc on Wed 19 Jun 2013, 00:29

I'm so frustrated.  I have done a complete reinstall many times and used the fixed, etc.  No CC's and No Mods.  Tried the 4GB Patch.  DEP.  Tried changing the paging size of my ram.  I have done a sims 3 reset.  Have all detail and audio to low.  Tried windowed and full screen.  Did the compatibility mode.

Tried deleting: 

CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

after every crash have deleted the currentgame.sims3

Tried various mods to get things to work or to stop crashing and that didn't work either.

Used to be the game would play but had problems with zombies despite cheat and never had any lemon trees or eggplant with Al Fresco Market.  The plants kept going into dormancy no matter what the season.

But now it crashes before I can even play.  It will look like it's going to load to the game play but right exactly at that point...it crashes.  It also keeps asking me to update store patch.  I have all of the SIMS 3 expansions, games, etc.  The only store item is the Al Fresco Market.

HP DV6-1030us Laptop Running Windows 7 64bit, Intel Core Duo, 4g Ram, Mobile Intel 4

Helper edit: Since your problem does not seem to have changed, please proceed in your other topic here (I have merged them). I will lock this topic now.

- Carlos G.

publicmisc
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: