sims 3 crash KILLING ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 crash KILLING ME

Post by doodoo on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 14:40

hello. everytime i open sims 3, it crashes. i dont think it's my computer's problem. i had gold edition and it worked with no problems but i didn't needed all the expansions so i downloaded sims 3 and town life stuff. i followed everything in there: *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.

doodoo
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 crash KILLING ME

Post by larsV on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 14:43

do you have installed any mods? or custum downloads? if so put them in a different folder and start up the sims 3 again,it could been you have corrupted files.

larsV
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims,gta,football manager
Male Posts : 106

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 14:49

doodoo wrote:hello. everytime i open sims 3, it crashes. i dont think it's my computer's problem. i had gold edition and it worked with no problems but i didn't needed all the expansions so i downloaded sims 3 and town life stuff. i followed everything in there: *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.

Hello,

Please un-install ALL of your Sims 3 games. Then download the base game and all the expansions you want from here (with a Bittorrent client): http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Download all of these games separately. If you use such a "collection" of Sims 3 games (and even "mix" these collections with other downloads) then the cracks from G4TW might not work.

And of course, don't use this "gold edition" anymore. Wink

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14458

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fields on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 16:11

Hi Doodoo welcome to the forums

Something is telling me you are probably using 1.55 version of the sims, can you confirm what version of the sims you are using, this will be found on the launcher.

If you are using 1.55 then you will have to wait for the crack to be updated, hopefully soon. If however your version is 1.50 or below then we can look into this issue some more but we really need to know what version you are trying to run.

Thanks

//edit

Also check your mods, some may only be compatible with version 1.55 or others might be compatable with 1.50 it is important to make sure that all mods are for the right version.
Fields
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, simcity (all Sim city versions) APB reloaded.
Male Posts : 171

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum