HELP Service initialization 0x0175d824

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP Service initialization 0x0175d824

Post by jilly_willy on Sat 22 Jun 2013, 04:17

So I need some help

I did the ultimate fix and I think I missed something somewhere or did something wrong.  I read the installation guide and watched the video and some how I managed to mess something up because when I open the launcher I get the error during startup please see the log for more details and when I try and open the other way I get Service failied initialization 0x0175d824 Sad 

Any help would be much appreciated

//EDIT

Ok so I got this figured out and my launcher is now back up and working now if only my downloads would download

//EDIT2

Soooooooooo the launcher works but when I go to play it starts to load but goes no further then a black screen  what could I have done wrong

jilly_willy
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP Service initialization 0x0175d824

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 22 Jun 2013, 07:35

jilly_willy wrote:So I need some help

I did the ultimate fix and I think I missed something somewhere or did something wrong.  I read the installation guide and watched the video and some how I managed to mess something up because when I open the launcher I get the error during startup please see the log for more details and when I try and open the other way I get Service failied initialization 0x0175d824 Sad 

//EDIT

Ok so I got this figured out and my launcher is now back up and working now if only my downloads would download

//EDIT2

Soooooooooo the launcher works but when I go to play it starts to load but goes no further then a black screen  what could I have done wrong

Hello,

For your black screen, have a look at this article here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-29-09-2012

And are your graphics drivers up-to-date ? If not, please make sure to download the latest drivers.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14441

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fields on Sat 22 Jun 2013, 07:38

Service initialization failed
Problem
When starting the game I get the error message: Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (some number).

Cause
This problem is usually caused by broken registry references or corrupt user data (or if you have downloaded the game somewhere illegally, in which case you are out of luck).
Solutions
There are several things you can try:

• Remove your User Files
  • Update your Windows .net Framework  and make sure it’s turned on.
  • Make sure your Windows is up-to-date
  • Clean you Registry with CCleaner
  • Defragment your computer.
  • Reinstall your game .
  • Run the game/launcher as Administrator.
  • Make sure you have enough disk space.

Found this on a google search, hope this helps if not I got some similar topics which should point you in the right direction

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t11790-kept-on-getting-service-initialization-failed-0x0175d824-solved?highlight=0x0175d824

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t3359-sims-3-pets-service-initialization-failed-0x0175d824solved?highlight=0x0175d824

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t12214-help-service-initialization-0x0175d824
Fields
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, simcity (all Sim city versions) APB reloaded.
Male Posts : 171

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 22 Jun 2013, 08:31

jilly_willy wrote:So I need some help

//EDIT

//EDIT2

To elaborate on what "Fields" hinted at, if you have correctly applied the "Ultimate fix" and you still get that error, then there is only one thing left: namely a clean un-install of all your Sims 3 games.

For a start, have a look at this here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Uninstall

Follow the instructions carefully and make sure to delete the registry entries manually, instead of using the "CCleaner" or similar tools.

After un-installing, you may restart the computer. Then you go on with re-installing.

Good luck!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14441

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum