Deleted Posts. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deleted Posts. [CLOSED]

Post by chaseadams on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:18

Either I am completely blind or very stupid. I can't seem to find the forum rules anywhere and my posts keep getting deleted. They aren't profane or mean in any way so I can't figure out why someone is deleting them.

Could someone please direct me to the rules.

Thanks.

chaseadams
BANNED
BANNED

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted Posts. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:24

@chaseadams wrote:Either I am completely blind or very stupid. I can't seem to find the forum rules anywhere and my posts keep getting deleted. They aren't profane or mean in any way so I can't figure out why someone is deleting them.

Could someone please direct me to the rules.

Thanks.

Here you are: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t9863-rules-a-place-other-then-the-register-page

By the way, I have not deleted them, but if one of the other Sims Helpers/Mods/Admins really did that, then there was most likely a reason behind it.

Last edited by Carlos G. on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:33; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chaseadams on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:32

Thank you. I read the rules and I really can't figure out why my posy was deleted. I replied to the new post about downloading Island Paradise and just said "The leechers are killing this torrent. I am getting about 10k per second download speed" I am not really piecing together the rule that I must have violated.

Thank you for your help!

chaseadams
BANNED
BANNED

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by heissemietze on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 18:15

Hello,

my first post today was even deleted. An user don't now how to use mega beta (to download the ultimate fix) and I told him, how he can do it...
Both posts were deleted (the question and the answer). Sad Sorry, if the help was unwanted.

Greetings, 
Mietze

heissemietze
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 18:21

@heissemietze wrote:Hello,

my first post today was even deleted. An user don't now how to use mega beta (to download the ultimate fix) and I told him, how he can do it...
Both posts were deleted (the question and the answer). Sad Sorry, if the help was unwanted.

Greetings, 
Mietze

Hello,

In which section of the forum did you post ? A common policy here is to delete posts - yes, even if they are useful - when they are posted in the wrong section (like the "Fixes" sections of the forum). However, not always, on the other hand; sometimes the Mods and Admins also move the posts if possible. But normally, we do give the users a brief notice to open a new topic in the In-game problems/Downloads support/Mac support sections.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum